Home

Madden 10 Authenticity Its Gotta Be On Point!

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Authenticity Its Gotta Be On Point! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2009, 08:14 AM   #41
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 10 Authenticity Its Gotta Be On Point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
All hell is going to break loose if this game isnt on par with NFL2K and 2K8. I seriously hope they can deliver. They are doing alot of hyping with this game.

If they cant deliver, there is going to be some epic reading on this thread unlike we have never seen before on this website.

I will have my popcorn ready TO style.
I don't know, if Madden 10 does not surpass the 2k games we may not have much to read, as every thread will be locked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2009, 08:42 AM   #42
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
All hell is going to break loose if this game isnt on par with NFL2K and 2K8. I seriously hope they can deliver. They are doing alot of hyping with this game.

If they cant deliver, there is going to be some epic reading on this thread unlike we have never seen before on this website.

I will have my popcorn ready TO style.
It will, but it shouldn't.

I think there are people that are just waiting and hoping for Madden to fail because they feel the license will be up for grabs in 2012.

Madden can't and won't win with the constant critics. If they do deliver, critics will begin the favorite but old rant of, it should have happened 4 yrs ago. If they don't deliver, the critics will rant and rant until the sky turns gray.

Personally, I'd like Madden to stand on it's own instead of being compared to 2k all the time. I know that is all that there is currently, but I don't want a clone of the 2k series, either. I'd rather have Madden 10 be leaps and bounds better than 09 and I mean a huge upgrade. Madden 09 was boring to play and keep one entertained.

I'll have my popcorn out as well.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #43
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I don't know, if Madden 10 does not surpass the 2k games we may not have much to read, as every thread will be locked.
Yeah....Mods Gone Wild
Old 05-13-2009, 02:25 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
It will, but it shouldn't.

I think there are people that are just waiting and hoping for Madden to fail because they feel the license will be up for grabs in 2012.

Madden can't and won't win with the constant critics. If they do deliver, critics will begin the favorite but old rant of, it should have happened 4 yrs ago. If they don't deliver, the critics will rant and rant until the sky turns gray.

Personally, I'd like Madden to stand on it's own instead of being compared to 2k all the time. I know that is all that there is currently, but I don't want a clone of the 2k series, either. I'd rather have Madden 10 be leaps and bounds better than 09 and I mean a huge upgrade. Madden 09 was boring to play and keep one entertained.

I'll have my popcorn out as well.
I am one of the biggest Madden haters you will see out there. I am not disrespectful about it though. I just know 09 was completely crap as a game and was not fun for me in any which way, but if they can make a good game on part with 2K8, i have absolutely no problems giving the developers a head nod and say its about time.

There will be people that say it should have been in the game already and it should have, but if its good, so what, they will still play it and still enjoy it. Its been a long time since i was able to play a football game using my KC Chiefs. Last time i played with my NFL team and had fun with it, my team had Priest Holmes and Trent Green.

I am ready to start enjoying NFL football video games again. I just hope they can walk the walk, because they sure do alot of talking.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:11 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
You didn't understand what I said.
You want to elaborate a little? What didn't I understand?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 12

Certain colors are not always going to reflect correctly based on the monitors settings. All TVs have slightly different colors and it would beyond the average user to correct that even if EA provided a few base colors to adjust you TV/monitor to.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:09 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 8

Ngata's armbands, or tape or whatever they have him wearing on his forearms in the latest blog video have got to go. He doesn't wear them. And I don't think Reed has worn a visor in years (if he has, it's been rare).
Old 05-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 11

If Michael Vick Is Reinstated Madden Has To Put him In The Free Agent Pool At Least....
I Could Use Him In The Wild CAT formation!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »