Home
Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 08:12 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Sooooo....

To the EA Tiburon devs. Since this years version is pretty much a wrap, I was wondering if you guys could throw out a tidbit of information on what you want to focus on for 11. I do understand that it's nothing official at the moment, but I'm sure you have something in mind.

Is there another level of pro tak that you all want to implement that couldn't be done this year? Ya know, things of that nature.

How many months do you all take off in between versions? 1....2 months? What is one of key features that your planning to work on for 11. Might as well throw it out there. You've already got me sold on 10, I think its going to be great. Whats next?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Sooooo....

I'll be in the minority on this one I'm sure, but I don't want to hear anything about Madden 11 at this point. A similar scenario played out last year heading into Madden 09. By no stretch of the imagination was Madden 09 all that great a game anyway; but the shadow of what was to come in Madden 10 cast a shadow over 09 for me, and it made me personally overlook it some ways.

It was like many of us were already looking forward to Madden 10 (with the help of the devs ) prior to Madden 09 coming out.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:41 AM   #3
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
I'll be in the minority on this one I'm sure, but I don't want to hear anything about Madden 11 at this point. A similar scenario played out last year heading into Madden 09. By no stretch of the imagination was Madden 09 all that great a game anyway; but the shadow of what was to come in Madden 10 cast a shadow over 09 for me, and it made me personally overlook it some ways.

It was like many of us were already looking forward to Madden 10 (with the help of the devs ) prior to Madden 09 coming out.
I honestly think you are in the majority with that one.

I agree. Madden 10 is coming soon... Madden 11 is almost a year and 3 months away...
Old 05-15-2009, 09:04 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 31

I have not heard all I wanna hear about Madden 10 "YET"....I sure dont wanna hear about 11 before then
Old 05-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36

/AGREED

I am so sick of people looking forward to NEXT YEAR'S game... when THIS YEAR'S game isn't out yet and stuff we've been looking for over the past 2 or 3 years remains absent from the game.

MADDEN 10 should be the focus of EVERYONE's attention right now.

No more of this "maybe next year" crap. Do it now.

We need to stop dangling the carrot in front of the horse and let the horse stand still and eat the freaking carrot for once!

He's HUNGRY!

lol

Last edited by Netherscourge; 05-15-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2009, 10:31 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I haven't played a madden in so long I just hope this one rules who cares about 11?
Old 05-15-2009, 10:39 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan46
I have not heard all I wanna hear about Madden 10 "YET"....I sure dont wanna hear about 11 before then

AGREED

Cincy still open.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:53 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
We need to stop dangling the carrot in front of the horse and let the horse stand still and eat the freaking carrot for once!

He's HUNGRY!

lol
But...what if we don't like carrots?

Anyway, nice thought, TheCreep, but it's WAY too early for there to be a thread asking about Madden 11.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »