Home

Make up Speed!!!!

This is a discussion on Make up Speed!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Make up Speed!!!!

Well bro this has been address. No more super cornerbacks are linebackers and stuff like that. Ian knows all about that and has addressed. And yes your are betting a dead horse. This has been talked about so much over the past 6 months now. So there is no need to talk about it anymore.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:01 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 19

LOL watch that video... And watch Newman after he gets broken.
My man goes to take a seat on the bench.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:58 AM   #11
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Does Madden even have make up speed? That's something that I didn't think existed in the game. In APF2K8 you can get chased down pretty much from anywhere, but in Madden it seems like once you hit the hole and there's open field, you're going to the house.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #12
Rookie

nighttrain32's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Does Madden even have make up speed? That's something that I didn't think existed in the game. In APF2K8 you can get chased down pretty much from anywhere, but in Madden it seems like once you hit the hole and there's open field, you're going to the house.

Amen! I played a game against the raiders on my madden iq and as soon as fargas got past the linebackers the camera started doing the shake like it was a big play and this was on the raiders 35, not mine. people don't pursue the ball carrier.

Anyways for the cheesers, i hope the little romo crap gets fixed. i played people who sprint out of the pocket and my defense just freezes when he releases the ball. the ends should set the pocket at the snap and get more upfield and if the qb runs around the tackle, he should be headed to the icu.

Fatigue should play a bigger role in online play so buy the 4th quarter, players are all running a little slower. I would like to see a bruising back drag defenders and fall for the extra yards in the 4th quarter if he is a under used the whole game.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:20 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez

Yea once your in the clear your gone.Every RB dont pull away from the D everytime.

Cincy still open.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »