Home

youtube interview ian cummings 2007for madden08

This is a discussion on youtube interview ian cummings 2007for madden08 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 12:18 AM   #25
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: youtube interview ian cummings 2007for madden08

Well point is don't judge the book by it's cover. In other words don't judge the game until you have played. Once you get the game and play it then you can judge it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 12:18 AM   #26
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

OVR: 16

Wow. Great logic. Madden 08 got hyped through marketing two years ago (give or take) and it ended up sucking, therefore Madden 10 must suck. Please lock this mess up!
Old 05-16-2009, 12:20 AM   #27
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongwarrior22
it wouldn/t let me put the link on here but its there on youtube basically he talk about how he done all this work for madden 08 and check the reviews madden 08 got 7.4 from ign and 6.4 from us he talk about in that interview everything he talks about being in madden10 so Now i know were not getting a great game!
For your sake and for the sake of society, I sincerely hope you are under 14 years old.

I weep for the future.

Last edited by I Peench; 05-16-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:20 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

I apologize for being childish. And I didn/t mean to accuse ian of Lieing. He seems like a great guy! Im just obsesed with football, madden and cant wait. And Im impressed with what madden 10 looks like so far. Im just impatiant and just thought I would see what yall thought about the 2007 interview with Ian cummings and its very interesting hearing what he says what would be in madden 08 and hes talking the same way about madden 10.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:27 AM   #29
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Here is the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB6cyaOJGcE

I dont think its any earth shattering find. Ian was involved in that game but he wasn't in charge then.

I understand how you feel completely and I am with you 100% as far as im not sold on this game until I play it no matter how incredible the screen shots and vids have looked or what features are in it because the gameplay is the most important thing to me bar none and I can't judge that until I play the demo. Just take into consideration games take years to make and get right so its not a big deal to hear hes working on something for Madden 11, its probably a time consuming change that can't be done in time for Madden 10.

Im hoping Ian proves you and me and every doubter wrong this year.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:27 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Appreciate it djp. People just wanna start hateing right away and you actaully feel what Im saying.
people are hating because you are using an interview that ian HAD to give when he wasn't in charge of things. since he has had control he has been nothing but open and honest with everyone. now your saying him being honest and saying they probably won't get to something this year and it will have to wait till next year is bad? so it would be better if he said they were "looking into it" or something like that knowing full well they don't have enough time?
Old 05-16-2009, 12:31 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
I apologize for being childish. And I didn/t mean to accuse ian of Lieing. He seems like a great guy! Im just obsesed with football, madden and cant wait. And Im impressed with what madden 10 looks like so far. Im just impatiant and just thought I would see what yall thought about the 2007 interview with Ian cummings and its very interesting hearing what he says what would be in madden 08 and hes talking the same way about madden 10.
I completely understand what your saying..Your approach was just bad..Nobodys ever heard of you before and well..a 1st impression is a lasting impression..And people felt like they were just introduced to an @sshole.. Nice to meet you.

The fact is Ian definately remembers that 2007 interview..its been brought up several times..And now that he has full control over madden..It seems realistic that he would like to save his face..since i've been here he's been trying to show clips, pictures..or just something to show what hes saying is legit..Just give the man a shot.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:34 AM   #32

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckinAPhilliezhat
I completely understand what your saying..Your approach was just bad..Nobodys ever heard of you before and well..a 1st impression is a lasting impression..And people felt like they were just introduced to an @sshole.. Nice to meet you.

The fact is Ian definately remembers that 2007 interview..its been brought up several times..And now that he has full control over madden..It seems realistic that he would like to save his face..since i've been here he's been trying to show clips, pictures..or just something to show what hes saying is legit..Just give the man a shot.
Agreed.

And just to add to this, there is nothing wrong with your opinion as there are many others here who feel the same as you, but as rckin said, your approach and method for bringing it up was terrible.

As you said, you are new to this, I will give you a mulligan!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »