Home

youtube interview ian cummings 2007for madden08

This is a discussion on youtube interview ian cummings 2007for madden08 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 01:01 AM   #41
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: youtube interview ian cummings 2007for madden08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Man i could say alot about this vid.... but i wont.

But i wonder if that stupid sound when throwing a deep pass will still be there.
No, it was taken out last year.

We know you could say a lot, but it's already been said again and again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 01:03 AM   #42
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

People who slam Ian for hyping up Madden 08 must have ZERO knowledge about Business, let alone no Common Sense. If you work for a entertainment company and you have a sneaking suspicion that your product sucks, you still do your job and hype it up. Seriously, when was the last time a Movie actor or Actress said the movie sucked before it came out, or how many Game Developers tell the Media that their product is no good.

Remember: Ian, Phil, and Everyone at Tiburon are just like you, they are working for a paycheck.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:04 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
People who slam Ian for hyping up Madden 08 must have ZERO knowledge about Business, let alone no Common Sense. If you work for a entertainment company and you have a sneaking suspicion that your product sucks, you still do your job and hype it up. Seriously, when was the last time a Movie actor or Actress said the movie sucked before it came out, or how many Game Developers tell the Media that their product is no good.

Remember: Ian, Phil, and Everyone at Tiburon are just like you, they are working for a paycheck.
it sucks...but its true.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:05 AM   #44
Rookie

JB0B0's Arena

OVR: 7

just watched it, he wasnt lead designer at the time so i dont know if he can be blamed. he was an associate producer
Old 05-16-2009, 01:06 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
No, it was taken out last year.

We know you could say a lot, but it's already been said again and again.
You sure? cause i played it TODAY and it was still there, see for yourself. Not the BAM once a player catches it, the sound as the balls in the air.

Unless there was some patch ive never gotten
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 01:20 AM   #46
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
You sure? cause i played it TODAY and it was still there, see for yourself. Not the BAM once a player catches it, the sound as the balls in the air.

Unless there was some patch ive never gotten
I still didn't hear anything, maybe I'm going deaf, but I couldn't hear anything with the NFL music going on.

All I know is on long bombs last year, they took out that shotgun blast. That is what I thought you were referring to.

I still have a copy of 09 and played it last night. I didn't notice any particular sounds while the ball is in the air.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:24 AM   #47
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0B0
just watched it, he wasnt lead designer at the time so i dont know if he can be blamed. he was an associate producer
No he wasn't incharge last year . In fact Ian was taken off of madden 08 project and put on ncaa project. Last year he was working on Team builder which is on ncaa 10 this year. But even when he was on madden. He didn't have no so on what could are could not be on the game. But since Ian is the man in charge this year. everything is going to get done right. But no he can't be blame for the past few years.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:30 AM   #48
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Every once in a while someone comes along and does the unthinkable, they actually surpass your expectations.

They lay waste to what was once the watermark, the measuring stick and any other cliche you can think of.

I know it's rare, I know it's hard to believe but when it is right there in front of you there is no denying the facts.

NO I am not talking about Madden 10, I am talking about the sheer lunacy of this thread. I've seen a lot of threads that have left me for a loss of words over the last 3-4 weeks but this one has no equal. While the original message itself could qualify it for legendary status the grammar and spelling that comprised it take it to a new level.

Kudos to you sir...kudos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »