Home

Mouthguards??

This is a discussion on Mouthguards?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Mouthguards??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite_speed
No I am not kidding, because I do not muck around and watch every cut scene after every play, I play for the game not to see if some dude is missing a mouth guard or his visor is wrong or he's missing a tat.
Some people skip cut scenes that's why there is an option and there should always be cut scenes in sports games. I personally like to watch them and if the game takes 3 hours to play than I'll play for 3 hours. In regard to the mouth guards it will only make the game more realistic and it will add more options to create a player. The more options the better.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:28 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 20

The mouthguards are also a part of the players persona. Makes them more them in the game.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5
Icon13 Re: Mouthguards??

Really? Mouthguards? Are you people INSANE?

How about.

The real plays on the QB Wrist sleeve...I want to zoom in and read them.
Scars. Alot of players have tats...what about the self Branding?
Color contacts. I am sure some of those guys wear them.
Braces on their teeth
Freckles
Pimples
Missing teeth
1/2 inch cleats vs. 1/4 inch cleats
etc.

You guys are truly idiots sometimes...

These guys (Ian and Co.) come in here and you guys start sounding like you are 12 years old.

It's truly a NO WIN situation for these guys. and the more you bring up useless crap the more (I assume) they don't want to visit these forums.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 24

Some mouthguards were in last gen, but personally I hated them. Why? Because they looked like pacifiers.

So I won't miss em.....
Old 05-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoL2k
Really?

You guys are truly idiots sometimes...

These guys (Ian and Co.) come in here and you guys start sounding like you are 12 years old.
Says the guy whose comeback is "You guys are truly idiots".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 5

Yall gotta be kidding me right?

There are some serious issues with madden that far exceed nitpicking like mouthguards.

How about they show us that quarter defense cannot stop the run game huh?

How about making sure these idiots that run pass defense zones all gm have no success and stopping the run and vice versa.

Man good threads and post get overlooked just becuase you guys want mouthguards and make up on your players instead of wanting the game to play like it should and the issues with franchise mode gets fixed for those who are into that sort of thing.

This is getting outta hand here with the mouthgaurds, oh we need fans on the sidleines when the weather is hot, no, we need oxygen tanks for the linemen who get tired fast and we also need accurate wind socks in there correct stadiums. Ahh snaps!!! my team is missing a strip on there jerseys, i'm never buying a madden again yada yada yada!!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!
Old 05-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 17

I do agree i would like to see this small detail put in so everything becomes more noticable. There are only a few more pisces of equipment that would make Madden visually perfect.

Flak Jackets
Mouth Guards
Sock Length
Old 05-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeCapone
Yall gotta be kidding me right?

There are some serious issues with madden that far exceed nitpicking like mouthguards.

How about they show us that quarter defense cannot stop the run game huh?

How about making sure these idiots that run pass defense zones all gm have no success and stopping the run and vice versa.

Man good threads and post get overlooked just becuase you guys want mouthguards and make up on your players instead of wanting the game to play like it should and the issues with franchise mode gets fixed for those who are into that sort of thing.

This is getting outta hand here with the mouthgaurds, oh we need fans on the sidleines when the weather is hot, no, we need oxygen tanks for the linemen who get tired fast and we also need accurate wind socks in there correct stadiums. Ahh snaps!!! my team is missing a strip on there jerseys, i'm never buying a madden again yada yada yada!!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!
No one said these issues didnt need to be addressed.Its not a this or that thread. Its a mouthguards would be cool to have thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »