Home

penalites sliders malfuntion? with roughing the passer

This is a discussion on penalites sliders malfuntion? with roughing the passer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
penalites sliders malfuntion? with roughing the passer

this was just brought up on the ea forums so i tried it out not sure if it does it on xbox 360 the poster and i both have ps3's. so if u adjust the slider for roughing the passer and then back out and save it and go back in if u notice the roughing the kicker and passer swap ratings say u put RTP @ 100 and leave RTK @ 50 they will switch and RTK will go to 100 and RTP goes to 50 those are only 2 that do that. so im wondering if thats why we never see a roughing the passer call in madden least on the ps3 since they swap ratings and save it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: penalites sliders malfuntion? with roughing the passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
this was just brought up on the ea forums so i tried it out not sure if it does it on xbox 360 the poster and i both have ps3's. so if u adjust the slider for roughing the passer and then back out and save it and go back in if u notice the roughing the kicker and passer swap ratings say u put RTP @ 100 and leave RTK @ 50 they will switch and RTK will go to 100 and RTP goes to 50 those are only 2 that do that. so im wondering if thats why we never see a roughing the passer call in madden least on the ps3 since they swap ratings and save it.
ever tried reversing them? putting rtk at 100 and rtp at 50, then save and back out?? just curious.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: penalites sliders malfuntion? with roughing the passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by je_2512
ever tried reversing them? putting rtk at 100 and rtp at 50, then save and back out?? just curious.

yes dosent madden what u put roughing the passer @ and roughing the kicker once u set them back out and save and go back in they are swapped. i tried all different settings and no matter whit they swap. i find it funny that its just those 2 though thats why i dont think we ever see a roughing the passer in the game because the numbers swap. even @ 50 i have never saw one called.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »