Home

This time last year

This is a discussion on This time last year within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
This time last year

According to Ign on may 2, 2008 we got this video of madden 09.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14229...ay_050208.html

Up to now for Madden 10 we have only been shown snippet video's of features and some game play. Now I am not saying this to pick on EA but all this early released info has gotten me extremely excited about this game and I am dying to see actual game play footage. Seeing as this was the year for early info and feedback from the community I was hoping that we would have a solid gameplay video by now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: This time last year

Just be patient... all the videos and pics will come out before the games released so whats the difference between getting vids now and two week before release, you still can't play the game.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:53 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well their looking for feedback this year more than ever. Not only would a game play video draw alot of feedback, it would also show off alot of the things in the game that really shine. Yes I am impatient but going by your logic what was the point of releasing anything so far, if we were going to have it two weeks before anyways?
Old 05-16-2009, 03:54 PM   #4
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

E3 was earlier last year. Be patient. E3 is less than a month a way and many new features will likely be revealed about Madden 10.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

No I thinik e3 was in July last year that's late.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #6
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelMan1486
Just be patient... all the videos and pics will come out before the games released so whats the difference between getting vids now and two week before release, you still can't play the game.
That really makes no sense.

The community can make the game better this year. If they release gameplay early, we can point out some things that are wrong with the game.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 18

i think the main reason is because this years madden is going to have so much more as far as presentation. last year's madden was not that different than from madden 08( with the exception of stadium shots.)

i don't think ea wants to let the cat of the bag so to speak.

just be patient my friend.....this years madden visually already blows last years out of the water so far.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:07 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
That really makes no sense.

The community can make the game better this year. If they release gameplay early, we can point out some things that are wrong with the game.
with all due respect at this point there is really nothing to "point out" the game is for all intents and purposes" done they are in the fine tuning stage a tweak here a tweak there.... and quite frankly im sure Ian an co. are fed up with the nitpickers.

i just saw a thread complaining about the placement of the visor clips on a helmet???? WTF it was maybe 2 inches away from where it should be....and there's the cleat guys and the towel guys. im impressed they get it 90-95% correct with unis and gear. i am grateful that EA has given us an inside look and now there is NOTHING left but to wait for 8/14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »