Home

What ever happened to more info after the draft?

This is a discussion on What ever happened to more info after the draft? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 09:20 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: What ever happened to more info after the draft?

I think all questions will be answered come E3 as id imagine the game will be on the floor.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:23 PM   #10
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I would say just chill out. We got E3 coming up and we got 3 months before the release of it. there is still plenty of time. Don't worry yourself over this.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #11
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
Yes i know about E3. They gave use 14 screens to look at and a few short videos of pro-tak. Not saying that isn't a lot, but I thought they meant more than that, because it seems to me that we got more info every week before the draft than now. Idk just what it seems like to me. Oh and when is E3?
E3 is at the beginning of next month.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #12
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

pretty sad in gaming when madden is the only thing i care to hear about at E3
Old 05-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #13
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
pretty sad in gaming when madden is the only thing i care to hear about at E3
There are some other good games like Saboteur, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, but as a sports fan, Madden is the biggest game that I'm looking forward to hearing about at E3.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #14
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15

I don't understand you guys. I am perfectly calm, I love all the info I have heard over the past what like 4 months, and if you look at my posts, I have always been on Madden's side of the argument in Madden and 2k wars. I simply was wondering whether or not we were going to get more info via Monday/Wednesday blogs and more pics or videos. Yea, they have given us some videos, but it isn't like a few plays of gameplay, it is showcasing pro-tak. I am a little tired of seeing the same pro-tak videos because they aren't showcasing what pro-tak is actually going to look like in the game. These vids show how the tech works, not how it will look in real games. That is all I am saying. You guys need to chill out. When someone makes a comment that might seem against EA people go crazy.

And again, I know about E3, I just thought that they wouldn't just hold all info after the draft for E3. I thought they would give out more info weekly. Is that too hard to ask for? I never said I hate EA for not releasing more info, I never said they haven't released a lot of info, and I never said the info they released was bad or useless. Calm down people.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #15
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
I don't understand you guys. I am perfectly calm, I love all the info I have heard over the past what like 4 months, and if you look at my posts, I have always been on Madden's side of the argument in Madden and 2k wars. I simply was wondering whether or not we were going to get more info via Monday/Wednesday blogs and more pics or videos. Yea, they have given us some videos, but it isn't like a few plays of gameplay, it is showcasing pro-tak. I am a little tired of seeing the same pro-tak videos because they aren't showcasing what pro-tak is actually going to look like in the game. These vids show how the tech works, not how it will look in real games. That is all I am saying. You guys need to chill out. When someone makes a comment that might seem against EA people go crazy.

And again, I know about E3, I just thought that they wouldn't just hold all info after the draft for E3. I thought they would give out more info weekly. Is that too hard to ask for? I never said I hate EA for not releasing more info, I never said they haven't released a lot of info, and I never said the info they released was bad or useless. Calm down people.
But yet you created a thread questioning what happened to the more info?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2009, 02:22 PM   #16
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

I just want more Franchise info.....That's the only thing I've been craving for.....I guess they're saving all the juicy Franchise info for E3. That's only a couple of weeks away, so I guess we just have to sit tight....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »