Home

What ever happened to more info after the draft?

This is a discussion on What ever happened to more info after the draft? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
What ever happened to more info after the draft?

Now I know that Ian has been busy lately via twitter, but there are more people than him that can release info. I was just wondering when they will actually start to release more info and things like pics and gameplay vids? Not trying to sound bad or anything, I know that we have gotten like 4 times as much info than earlier years and the info has been released 4 months earlier than before also, but I could have sworn they were supposed to release more info than before the draft...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: What ever happened to more info after the draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
Now I know that Ian has been busy lately via twitter, but there are more people than him that can release info. I was just wondering when they will actually start to release more info and things like pics and gameplay vids? Not trying to sound bad or anything, I know that we have gotten like 4 times as much info than earlier years and the info has been released 4 months earlier than before also, but I could have sworn they were supposed to release more info than before the draft...
E3

Cincy still open.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Well we just got a dozen or so screens via IGN. We get weekly blogs on the game. E3 is next month. I think we are getting plenty info.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

Yes i know about E3. They gave use 14 screens to look at and a few short videos of pro-tak. Not saying that isn't a lot, but I thought they meant more than that, because it seems to me that we got more info every week before the draft than now. Idk just what it seems like to me. Oh and when is E3?
Old 05-16-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Its still kinda early. Best advice I can give is just take it week by week. Look forward to the blogs and accept them for what they are(even if you don't care for what they are about). I would imagine we will know all there is to know by about late June-early July.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

With respect to what the OP is saying, we HAVE been getting more information. If I'm not mistaking, all of the PRO-TAK stuff has come post-draft.

I think what the devs were implying was that they would be more open after the draft. In other words, they wouldn't be so mum on features and details. I think they've more than followed through on that.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:58 PM   #7
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

That is what I'm trying to figure out. And to the post above rgiles, I literally cannot wait for Madden to come out it is unbelievable. The game looks so good right now and there is still soooo much info to be released. I do care about what is released each week, I was just wondering if there would be more info on the little details instead of the big things like pro-tak. Before we got all the technical things which showed us how it made the game a whole lot better, I thought that after the draft we would get more of the features they would use as hype in other years. I know that the pro-tak info we have been getting is great, I just thought that they would give us other stuff, instead of things we have been hearing about the past 2 weeks.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
Yes i know about E3. They gave use 14 screens to look at and a few short videos of pro-tak. Not saying that isn't a lot, but I thought they meant more than that, because it seems to me that we got more info every week before the draft than now. Idk just what it seems like to me. Oh and when is E3?
it looks like Ea has been guilty of a horrible crime....not living up to someone else expectations. most, if not all of us, are anxious to play the game. i think Ians definition of more and some of our definition of more arent the same. in fact this is crunch time the game has to go gold within the next 30 days id imagine so the last thing they have time for is to post stuff here but as another poster mentioned E3 will be "it" i think

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »