Home

How pathetic. The #1 OVR leaderboard holder is a level 44 with an AVG Opp level at...

This is a discussion on How pathetic. The #1 OVR leaderboard holder is a level 44 with an AVG Opp level at... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2009, 01:58 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: How pathetic. The #1 OVR leaderboard holder is a level 44 with an AVG Opp level a

umm, so? Why do you guys care about some 12 year old who figured out how to snap the ball into outer space? Who gives a damn. Play against people you know. Your online record is not going to raise your status in life in any way, make you richer or get you more women. I used to play against guys online in 2k5 that had W/L records of like 30-200 and they were phenomenal players. That record means nothing. They should just get rid of it all together.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:00 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: How pathetic. The #1 OVR leaderboard holder is a level 44 with an AVG Opp level a

#1 guy on ps3 is a friend of mine and totally legit(frank01313). The #2 guy however, fits every description of a glitchy douche(Dovesprings) . Offense consisting entirely of MIR rocket catches and screen passes. I HOPE TO GOD that one day the AI in Madden can get to the point where dummy offenses like that cannot succeed.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:03 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 18

The best selling games on xbox have great online play.

If Madden really wants to make a statement they will clean up their online play. Until then, it will still be a second tier video game.

I look at Halo 3, and how they have banned cheaters and given multiple updates to their title. I could only imagine what would happen if EA made their online play on par with the other great online titles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2009, 02:09 AM   #12

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1214
The best way to find proper players and games would be to find them here on the forums.
Yeah that too. But I'm pretty sure there are alot of people that play these games that don't go to forum's to find a sim game. For those people there should be a sim play style game for people who want to play straight up football who don't want to see people using the same play over and over.

I can't tell you how many times i've ran into people like that and this was before I ever even had been to this or any forum. This is my first and only forum i've ever used. I just happened to stumble on this forum on accident looking for madden 10 info.

But it would be nice if you didn't have to worry if you wanted to play someone outside of this forum. Now this doesn't mean you wouldn't run into someone trying to pull off the cheese moves in a sim lobby or something, but I'm pretty sure it would lessen the chances of running into players like that.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:47 AM   #13
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Gosh that is a fishy record. Call out the troops guys. This looks to be the big one. Honestly why do people care other people erecords. I don't. If they want to cheat to get a record like that let them.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:50 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Gosh that is a fishy record. Call out the troops guys. This looks to be the big one. Honestly why do people care other people erecords. I don't. If they want to cheat to get a record like that let them.
This reminded me of this youtube video. Some people get a little too upset over this stuff.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:54 AM   #15
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

The whole ranking system is broken. People will do anything to keep their records intact and we all know it means nothing. What they need to do is make leveling up where you have to complete certain tasks to earn points like Call of Duty. Throw for 300 yrds in a game-50 points, Run for 100-50 points, win with Detroit-2000 pts and so on and so on. Also have the only way to lose points is by playing unsportsmanlike. Going for it on 4th multiple times or with lead docks points,scoring garbage points with less than a minute to play docks points. Let people "prestige" or whatever and whoever has the most points accumulated and highest "prestige" level would be ranked number one. Online games will have cheesers, but at least a system like this wouldnt reward them for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2009, 03:00 AM   #16

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang911
This reminded me of this youtube video. Some people get a little too upset over this stuff.

I hate a cheater as much as the next guy but, that video was pretty funny. His accent was killin me.

Country accent: I'm calling you out. You are a cheater and I will be monitering you and I will be posting evidence on youtube everytime you turn around that you are a cheater.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »