Home

Hint to demo?

This is a discussion on Hint to demo? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2009, 08:15 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Hint to demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I hope not. We had that last year and it did not give us a good enough feel for the game. All we need is one 5 minute quarter so we can play offense and defense and see how the game performs.
Yea that would be much better.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:35 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I hope not. We had that last year and it did not give us a good enough feel for the game. All we need is one 5 minute quarter so we can play offense and defense and see how the game performs.
to resume "WE NEED A REAL DEMO" not a fake
Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 AM   #19
Pro

steez3's Arena

OVR: 11

I agree that we need a "real demo" where we play O and D but as a steelers fan, if the demo is like last years and its the Steelers drive to win the super bowl I can tell you that I will never delete that demo.....How cool is it to have one of the defining moments of my favorite team saved on my hard drive that I can replay whenever I want lol..
Old 05-20-2009, 11:11 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
So another gay demo like last year.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:06 PM   #21
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I agree... it just seems as if they are going the same route as last year. I think every sports demo should have that kind of 5 minute quarter format.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #22
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

I suppose EA is trying to give a feel for the demo of accomplishing something...leading that 4th quarter drive will certainly get some people very interested...for me, nothing is more infuriating than having a good drive going and the demo stops before I can complete it...I hated it when they had 2 min quarters for 06 I think it was...I'd get the ball after stopping NE, and wouldn't have any time to put together a drive of my own...5 min seems like a pretty good amount of time but...I don't really mind having a madden moment...maybe they could have two madden moments to choose from..one where you play to lead the steelers down the field, the other to stop them?

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 05-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 11

The demo should be the 1st half of a reg season game with any of the teams that were in the AFC/NFC championship games being selectable with random time of day and the same basic playbook.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »