Home

Madden NFL 10 Hands-On Preview (Joystiq)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Hands-On Preview (Joystiq) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Joystiq Impressions: Madden NFL 10 (5/18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
That's basically what I said in a post prior to this one you quoted, but that one goes ignored.

It slices both ways.

Yep, not directed at you. I'll acknowledge it now. My post was geared more towards the posting attitude on this forum overall, not singularly targeted at this thread alone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #42
Rookie

demon_deacon's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Thats all? Only them?
Seems like a lot keep their cards close to their chest here. I would tend to agree though - a lot of places don't know what they're talking about when it comes to sports games (see: the show.)
Old 05-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #43
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brnto4life
But that's why speculating is fun.

As for franchise, what have we heard? All I remember being talked about was the Inside EA Blog that simply went through updates to logic and whatnot. That doesn't strike me as "enhanced". I guess I'm just imagining some new features to franchise...
Oh I see.

Now there's going to be much more news about franchise but it has been known for a while that it was going to be "enhanced".

Anyways, in terms of the new presentation mode, it's entitled "The Emotion of the NFL." The name in itself is pretty general so I don't really know what it could be.

Since it seems like it focuses on the emotions players feel during the game I can see it being first person and maybe having stadium noise play a factor in the gameplay.

But yeah just a guess lol... it's really hard to say what it's about when all we were given is the name of the mode.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #44
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Joystick is a waste of a site. People on that site is dogin this year madden. LOL these people just don't relize how good madden 10 is going to be.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:46 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Joystick is a waste of a site. People on that site is dogin this year madden. LOL these people just don't relize how good madden 10 is going to be.
+1,000,000
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #46
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
Yep, not directed at you. I'll acknowledge it now. My post was geared more towards the posting attitude on this forum overall, not singularly targeted at this thread alone.

I'll still say, though, that it still slices both ways. There is no middle ground.

There are the ones that are still stung by the license and the not up to par NG past Maddens vs people that have hope for Madden 10.

It just won't be one way or the other until Madden 10 is universally approved.

I just don't feel Joystick dug in deep enough to give a fair report, that's my issue.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #47
Rookie

demon_deacon's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
I agree with the first part; playing the devil's advocate, however, we don't know how good (or bad) madden will end up being. I wouldn't put it atop a pedestal quite yet.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:50 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 10

Nobody but myself. No matter who or how someone rewiews a game it does not matter to me because the final say / review will be my own once I play the game. Why do so many people rely on other people's opinion's is beyond me. I will know how the game plays when I play the game and its as simple as that.

If you dont want to buy the game but want to review it. Well then rent it.

Everybody has there own opinion on what they want and how it plays. So how can you take anyone's word on it but your own is how I feel. Although it is nice to hear all the things the OS "8" have liked/ disliked about the game and would trust their words 1st to any site out there. But you should not have to rely on there words alone to help you make up your mind. Buy or rent it (again simple). The game may be better to you than to(joeblow) Or it might be worst to u than to (joeblow).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »