Home

CHICAGO BEARS madden 2010

This is a discussion on CHICAGO BEARS madden 2010 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: CHICAGO BEARS madden 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
hey i hope orton is your starting qb and he does good for about 8 games then gets a baby bubu and sucks for the rest of the year! just jooking! thanks for cutler hahahah!
I've always wondered why Bears fans didn't like Orton. He was 21-12 as a starter on an offense that had a very limited receiving corps and average offensive line. He was well-liked among his teammates and well-respected. I'm not saying his is or isn't better than Cutler, just that I've always been surprised as to how much all the Bears fans that I've met have hated a guy who won such a high percentage of his games.

#GoPackGo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
I've always wondered why Bears fans didn't like Orton. He was 21-12 as a starter on an offense that had a very limited receiving corps and average offensive line. He was well-liked among his teammates and well-respected. I'm not saying his is or isn't better than Cutler, just that I've always been surprised as to how much all the Bears fans that I've met have hated a guy who won such a high percentage of his games.

I loved KO. Since you obviously love him more. Would you rather have him or Rodgers?

If you chose Rodgers then you now know why we're that much happier to have Cutler.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift9k
I loved KO. Since you obviously love him more. Would you rather have him or Rodgers?

If you chose Rodgers then you now know why we're that much happier to have Cutler.
What he said.

With that being said tell me all crap aside there isn't a Broncos fan that wouldn't have Culter back instead of Orton this year?

I am not saying those two first rounders won't help their team in the future but atm Cutler is the better option.

As to the injury comment I always wanted that to happen to Farve but the end of his career in GB was justice enough hehe.

PS Packers fans,

I hope he plays for The Vikings.

Go Bears!

I am a Buckey fan though hehe.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxAmazing
He's like God, really.
lol.......

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 05-19-2009, 11:14 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:

Kyle was doing pretty well before his injury...then his season went downhill I wouldn't be surprised if he is in the top 10 QBs this year...He has the receivers now....but doesn't have th running game anymore...

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Since you obviously love him more. Would you rather have him or Rodgers?

WOW. awesome. read my post. Did i say orton is better than cutler? I don't doubt why you'd rather have cutler (so would i), but why the hate for orton?

And no, Rodgers is the best qb in the nfc north, I wouldn't trade him for nobody.

#GoPackGo
Old 05-19-2009, 11:46 PM   #47
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
And no, Rodgers is the best qb in the nfc north, I wouldn't trade him for nobody.
This!

Old 05-19-2009, 11:49 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 12

Kyle was a great guy on the Bears and maybe he could develop but given the past I would rather have Cutler.

I don't really mean to Orton bash, I think he is a great guy and good leader. My problem with him is he cannot throw the deep ball and I do no think this is something you can teach. Yes, he has the Arm to he just lacks the control past 20 yards. Go look at his film throughout his NFL career and not just the highlights.

The reason so many Bears fans liked Rex over Orton was only the deep ball. Rex throws a damn nice deep ball but not to much else. Orton throws most everything expect the deep ball.

I do not see him turning into a QB throwing a ton of short throws with a ton of success either because I do not believe he thinks fast enough OR can release the ball fast enough to have a ton of success in that type system.

BUT if Orton can get the deep ball down he could do well on a run first team. He did well those first eight games but I will tell you what I think a lot of the league was surprised at what Forte could do and that really helped Orton out. Once that surprise was over, I know he was injured, but things changed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »