Home

take the power back

This is a discussion on take the power back within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
take the power back

After some thought i finally found out what i want in a video game

i remember in game designing class we talked about you have to set boundaries to make the game better taking a little control away makes the experience more fun for every one

In my experience with madden though they have always had the philosophy give the players control i think y'all should change that

yall made a good stride in making qb sneaks computerized and forced drop backs (this should only be on plays that call for drop backs if some one wants to scramble instantly call a roll out thats what its for) want to stop rocket catches just dont allow it when they try and turn 180 degrees he should be forced to take several steps first. they should do this any way the straif is unrealistic in how fast it turns you need more than 2 steps to turn at full speed

for the people saying that people turn around and make catches all the time its called a curl route if some one trys to alter the route that the wide recivers running they should be punished as the game cannot account for it

I am not saying make it head coach but if i know football better i should not lose to someone who knows madden football better you catch my drift finding a good balance is key

yalls thoughts on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: take the power back

Very true bro. There needs to be balance on both sides of the ball defense and offense.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:28 PM   #3
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: take the power back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Very true bro. There needs to be balance on both sides of the ball defense and offense.
I agree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »