Home

OL/DL pro tak

This is a discussion on OL/DL pro tak within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: OL/DL pro tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
Haha, very true!

I think I remember hearing about premier edge rushing DE's and OLB's but I really think it's equally important if not more-so to have those quality top tier DT's like an Albert Haynesworth actually making plays and dominating inside against the run and pass. He and other guys like kevin williams, tommie harris, should be really tough to handle inside. They make that DT spot actually mean something when you have a big time player then this whole pro take OL/DL stuff is gonna be sick!

The whole thing here is totally sim. You rush outside the QB steps up into an Alber Haynesworth laying the wood. You get a great interior push with a Tommie Harris DT and you either get the sack or you make the QB evade, roll right into the waiting arms of an OLB/DE on that edge rush.
Based on what I've seen so far it looks pretty sweet, if the DL actually does there job and provide containment & pressure.

Guys like Albert Haynesworth & Tommie Harris will be priceless!

I could only pray for this level of simulation football.
I can't wait.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #10
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: OL/DL pro tak

Mars good to know I'm not alone brother!

I mean guys like Haynesworth, Harris, Kevin Williams need to be extremely valuable players in the game. For far too long the DT spot has been a position of nothing. You can have a stud or a scrub and it's about all the same. I want these guys to be difference makers in the game. They are rated high and in real life they dominate. I am hoping this pro tak stuff really puts an emphasis on this.

Is there anyway that way we can get a dev. or someone who has played the game to weigh in on the DT play in 10 from what they have seen? Thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »