Home

Kerry Collins

This is a discussion on Kerry Collins within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2009, 01:44 AM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Kerry Collins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
damn your a ***** too, why does a team have to be dumb enough to mess with vick. I understand the dog incidents but thats behind him now and he many a times made your panthers look foolish. He's better then half the qb's in the league.
Because it is already been said on NFL live. That any team who signs vick better be prepared to mobbed by there fans. Yes Vick has done his time in jail. But Vick to most football fans is about as welcome as a rattle snake in your back yard. Most people don't want him back. Yes some team will take a chance on him. But then you will have to deal with the fan base. That is if Roger godeal lets him in. And if Vick does make back in. Roger could suspend vick from football for one year for he did. And if He doesn't get suspended and does find a team who wants him. It would take vick a most of the season to really get back into football shape. If vick went out in the first preseason game. Him getting injuried rally bad is real high. But all the power to vick if comes back. He would make a good solid backup once he gets in football shape which would take most of his first year back to do it.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:54 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
damn your a *****, rome wasnt built overnight, you have to give these guys a chance to grow.
How long does he need? He's entering his 4th year in the league and has made little or no progress.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:05 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 3

It has also been said that all he has to do is win to get respect, just like Ray Lewis. To re-gain his respect he won a super bowl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 02:25 AM   #12
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimSham
How long does he need? He's entering his 4th year in the league and has made little or no progress.
ya Vince Young was only picked for the Pro Bowl in 2007.... Oh and broke the rookie rushing qb record with 552yds..

The problem with Vince Young was that he was on the cover of Madden and it cursed him forever.. haha..
Old 05-19-2009, 02:50 AM   #13
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10

In Madden for my Bucs franchise I would like too get Vick and use him until Freeman is ready. I hated that pick and would love a start from the offseason option like Head Coach had tho.

btw, dog fighting is just as bad as hunting imo
Old 05-19-2009, 02:57 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
ya Vince Young was only picked for the Pro Bowl in 2007.... Oh and broke the rookie rushing qb record with 552yds.
Pro bowls don't mean anything. Cowboys would have won a few more Superbowls by now if Pro Bowls were accurate measures of players.

And the reason he broke the rookie rushing QB record is because he can't make all the throws NFL QBs should be able to make. Besides, it's not exactly hard to break a record in a skill that 99% of his peers don't use much.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:21 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999
In Madden for my Bucs franchise I would like too get Vick and use him until Freeman is ready. I hated that pick and would love a start from the offseason option like Head Coach had tho.

btw, dog fighting is just as bad as hunting imo
Hunting = Animal shot dead with a rifle, usually dies instantly and humanly.

Dog fighting = Dogs abused, put on steroids, then they maul the sh*t out of each other, gruesomely and painfully and if they didn't fight he drowned or electrocuted them.

So, that is an awful assumption!

Although I still respect Vick as he has lost everything atm and has(is) doing his time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 03:25 AM   #16
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite_speed
Hunting = Animal shot dead with a rifle, usually dies instantly and humanly.

Dog fighting = Dogs abused, put on steroids, then they maul the sh*t out of each other, gruesomely and painfully and if they didn't fight he drowned or electrocuted them.

So, that is an awful assumption!

Although I still respect Vick as he has lost everything atm and has(is) doing his time.
I dont think ALL shots from hunters are perfect and kill the animal instantly... they wander off for a while and die somewhere else, i'm sure in pain... and shooting an animal with a rifle or bow isn't very humane in my opinion either... I agree dog fighting is worse though..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »