Home

Favre and Vick? What do you think?

This is a discussion on Favre and Vick? What do you think? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Favre and Vick? What do you think?

IMHO...he will NEVER play a down in the NFL again.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #34
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

I am betting that we wont need to wait for a roster update to see Favre in the game. He was in last year so I would think it wouldn't take much to get his model in if it isn't already. Secondly I believe he will be a Viking before the start of training camp which would give them ample time to get him in on the Vikings roster.
I belive last year Favre was actually in the game after the release day roster update, along with Pennington on the Dolphins. Anyway lots of interesting posts/opinions from everyone. First of all I'm a dog owner/lover and always will be. That part of me feels like all I can picture is him sitting there laughing and hooping and hollaring with his gangster friends while these steroid using abused dogs kill each other. Than killing the loser. And remember back in the day pitbulls where bread to kill, but not like this. I also did about 14 days in county for a drinking while driving charge, my 2nd one in 9 1/2 years. So I know I did much less time in county not federal but I can still see the other side of things. If the court says he has paid his debt then so be it. I just hope he has learned his lesson like I have, it took the 2nd time for me. As far as the game goes I won't use either because I play with the Cowboys, but I hope they are already in the game on release day so I can start my Boys' chise right away! Vick will be great for backup QB/slot WR/Wildcat QB. Favre is a hall of famer no matter what happens this season(Don't forget Jordan,Montana, Nammath) and he instantly improves the Vike chances for winning the whole thing.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:50 PM   #35
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars85042
+1 I agree this is silly, let it go Vick has paid his debt!
I agree, the man has spent time in prison, i mean what more do yall want from the man? He paid his debt, and he apologized, its not like he took another human's life, i dont see why he shouldnt have another chance. And i think he will, he's getting more and more people on his side, including Tony Dungy who is going to be very influential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #36
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

I cannot wait to play with Vick again! Look forward to making him my FRANCHISE QB.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #37
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

You're going to make a 29 year old a franchise QB? Isn't that a little old?

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 05-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #38
Banned

TooSmart's Arena

OVR: 5

vick no farve hell no
Old 05-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 4

Vick did pay his debt to society I guess.... but that doesn't mean he should just go right back to being a multi-millionaire (what do you think lead to the betting/dog fighting in the first place?)

Let him live the life of most other felons, going out and trying to find work and making a living. Let him go work at a Factory, or use that college educa..... sorry I started laughing too hard to finish that sentence.

I personally hope he gets told "thanks, but no thanks" by the NFL.

And no, I'm not a Ray Lewis fan... I thought the guy should have been done and find it sick that he is all over commercials etc. What a message for kids... do what ever you want as long as you're rich you'll be fine!! Hang out with murderers, commit federal crimes... it doesn't matter cause you will still be rich!
Old 05-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 22

I'll start my franchise without them, but if they are added I will probably start again, but only if they are actually starters.

If Vick comes back and just gets 5-10 wildcat plays a game, who cares.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »