Home

Favre and Vick? What do you think?

This is a discussion on Favre and Vick? What do you think? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 08:48 PM   #57
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Favre and Vick? What do you think?

I have a question for all you Vick lovers. I know you guys want him on your team because you remember his super scrambling skills of past maddens. The thing is that scrambling quarterbacks usually slow down after a few years and usually that is because of injury.
Do you guys honestly think that Vick will even be able to stay healthy for a season and still be as fast as he once was considering that he has been out of the league for a while?
If he does not have the speed that he used to have you will either have a slower vick with no accuracy or a constantly injured vick.

Also whats with all this he paid his debt to society crap? As far as I am concerned he is a murderer.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 10

Vick is not a dog killer... But I wanna see him in the game so i can re introduce him to carolina defense and peppers if he still on the squad...and brett favre i will cry seein him on another team...he was one of the reasons why i got into football and rooted for him. I was mad when he went to jets but now a division rival....I dont know if i can respect that man anymore
Old 05-19-2009, 09:07 PM   #59

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Panthers
Vick is not a dog killer... But I wanna see him in the game so i can re introduce him to carolina defense and peppers if he still on the squad...and brett favre i will cry seein him on another team...he was one of the reasons why i got into football and rooted for him. I was mad when he went to jets but now a division rival....I dont know if i can respect that man anymore
I'd like to bust up farve more than vick. Go ahead and put him out of his misery.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #60
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I am not a real good person at determining bible scripture. Does it mean that no one is without sin therefore accept someone for who they currently are and not what they have done? What exactly does it mean?
It pretty much means that every1 lives with sin of some kind.
That no1 has the right to judge any1 else because they live in sin also.All sins are equal in Gods eyes.

keepin it simple= No one has a right to judge any1 else
Old 05-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #61
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
I have a question for all you Vick lovers. I know you guys want him on your team because you remember his super scrambling skills of past maddens. The thing is that scrambling quarterbacks usually slow down after a few years and usually that is because of injury.
Do you guys honestly think that Vick will even be able to stay healthy for a season and still be as fast as he once was considering that he has been out of the league for a while?
If he does not have the speed that he used to have you will either have a slower vick with no accuracy or a constantly injured vick.

Also whats with all this he paid his debt to society crap? As far as I am concerned he is a murderer.
Its a freaking dog man.Not a human.I love dogs,dont get me wrong ,but should we just blow Japan up because they EAT Dogs?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:38 PM   #62
Rookie

Zuke's Arena

OVR: 6

I think Vick wont be in Madden till he gets reinstated just like Pac Man last year and Favre till he signs with a team, but what do you guys think about Donte Stallworth will he be in the game and what about coaches like Mike Shanahan, Jon Gruden, Mike Holmgren, Marty Schottenheimer, and Bill Cowher?
Old 05-19-2009, 10:04 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
It pretty much means that every1 lives with sin of some kind.
That no1 has the right to judge any1 else because they live in sin also.All sins are equal in Gods eyes.

keepin it simple= No one has a right to judge any1 else
thank you for explaining that.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyBernard
Andy is worried about the future of America

either some of you didn't read along with all that came with the Vick case, or just really really like playing with a qb who is fast.

either way this makes Andy shake his head

to the people comparing this to hunting, do people benefit from that? you know by like eating the animal?

or people that hunt, do they torture, the animal for months, sometimes years? do they drown them, electrocute them, steal domesticated neighborhood pets as "sparring" partners, and laugh as they get ripped to shreds by the fighting dogs?

Grow up kids

Vick is scum, and while he did serve time, this doesn't mean he deserves the right to play in the league.. nobody is stopping him from getting a normal job, or restarting his life, but he lost his privilege at playing nfl ball
Vick may have not been Payton Manning, Drew Brees, or Tom Brady.. He was also not a Vince Young or a Ryan Leaf. Vick was a Starting NFL QB who did lead his team to a NFC Championship Game once. To say Vick was JUST fast is ridiculous, Vick was one of the most entertaining and electrifying athletes of this era period.

You will probably eat your words later this year or maybe next year. Only the decision makers in the NFL have the ability to say that he has lost his privilege to play Professional football again.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »