Home

THIS year would be great, but...

This is a discussion on THIS year would be great, but... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 05-22-2009, 10:42 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: THIS year would be great, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Yep. Fairly sure you could break all kinds of things by doing it but that's been our attitude towards all of it...it's your game, you should be able to do whatever the hell you want.
With that in mind why are ratings off limits?
Old 05-23-2009, 12:22 AM   #58
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Add me to the list of those hoping for ratings to be unlocked in franchise too. It really is important if you want to represent a breakout player in the real NFL during your own franchise. Sure, roster updates are nice, but if you're running a franchise, they do little for you.

Really, EVERYTHING should be unlocked (talking offline play...I understand the online restrictions). If people choose to abuse it and cheat, their loss. for many of us, it's just a way to better emulate what happens in the real league and add to the replay value.

BTW, I don't mean to sound down on any of this. Just want to see this stuff unlocked. The other stuff being opened up is indeed good news.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:42 AM   #59
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Add me to the list of those hoping for ratings to be unlocked in franchise too. It really is important if you want to represent a breakout player in the real NFL during your own franchise. Sure, roster updates are nice, but if you're running a franchise, they do little for you.

Really, EVERYTHING should be unlocked (talking offline play...I understand the online restrictions). If people choose to abuse it and cheat, their loss. for many of us, it's just a way to better emulate what happens in the real league and add to the replay value.

BTW, I don't mean to sound down on any of this. Just want to see this stuff unlocked. The other stuff being opened up is indeed good news.
I totally agree. I'd like to be able to edit people to represent whats happening as the season progresses as well. just keep making default online rosters used for online games.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:19 AM   #60

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetaa6
I thought I saw a post from Ian or Donny which indicated that when they tested and tried to win the Super Bowl with the Raiders, the system started smoking and blood began spilling out of the disc tray....something like that?
Lol...funny.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:17 AM   #61
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10

Editing in season would just be icing on the cake. I can't wait to put DB's as WR's again...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 08:18 AM   #62
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Yep, #3 is confirmed. Kudos to Donny for remembering to get that fixed.

I just changed pretty much everything about Tom Brady in my Franchise including his throwing style. Ratings and contract were off limits.
Could you explain what all did get fixed?
Everything I been reading on here is saying you can edit equipment and info but thats nothing new seeing it hasnt been fixed because we had this last year.

Can you confirm if we can edit things like hair for different faces?

Can I give Tom Brady long hair? If he decides to grow it out this year?

Can I change the size of their legs ,butt,chest,stomach and arms?

NCAA Football allows this so does Madden on PS2(always outdoing the nextG).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »