Home

3 ideas in 1

This is a discussion on 3 ideas in 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2009, 08:22 AM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: 3 ideas in 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
I hope thats not the case but, it is e3 and they will want to hype up this game pretty good with another highlight vid. just like that time when they showed the first new look at madden on spike tv. I think people will be disappointed in the gameplay vid if they go that route but, most impressed with whatever new features there going to talk about.
I could care less how hype up E3 will make madden look good. Just from the interaction with Ian and crew over the past 4 months and the info and video clips and stuff. I am already convince by Ian alone that madden is going to be great this year. So I wouldn't care if E3 hyped it up are not. I could careless. But all I do care bout is seeing all the new info on madden we can get from E3 that we can get our hands on. So thats why I am looking forward to E3 so much.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:30 AM   #10
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
1st- Ian and co. If you realy want feedback, you need to show a full gameplay video of 5 minutes. Therefor we can show you what changes need to be made instead of bits and pieces of whats changing. The object should be to make the game as real as it can be and there are a lot of smart people who can help you out if we all get a proper video. You want feedback? 1 full gameplay video is all we need for you to make adjustments.

I am sure they are very well aware of what the community wants to see. You have to understand. It is not as simple as them waving a magic wand and all of a sudden what you want is in the game.
They are not going to want to show off everything about the game until close to release date. They need to keep building the hype!!! Also, they are not done with the game so there are going to be bugs in it that have not been squashed yet.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:31 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
I am sure they are very well aware of what the community wants to see. You have to understand. It is not as simple as them waving a magic wand and all of a sudden what you want is in the game.
They are not going to want to show off everything about the game until close to release date. They need to keep building the hype!!! Also, they are not done with the game so there are going to be bugs in it that have not been squashed yet.

Exactly- they know there are problems, and they don't need 100s of people picking apart stuff the dev team ALREADY KNOWS is a work in progress. They are being very tactful in what they show. We should be appreciative they have given us as much info as they have. What if the first real info we got was at E3?

Realistically, they don't have to show us anything, because this is the first year they have taken a lot of feedback (last year Ian didn't have as much imput- the only kind of feedback changes was things like the celebration squares being turned off)

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #12
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanmank
Exactly- they know there are problems, and they don't need 100s of people picking apart stuff the dev team ALREADY KNOWS is a work in progress. They are being very tactful in what they show. We should be appreciative they have given us as much info as they have. What if the first real info we got was at E3?

Realistically, they don't have to show us anything, because this is the first year they have taken a lot of feedback (last year Ian didn't have as much imput- the only kind of feedback changes was things like the celebration squares being turned off)
The very reason why they started interacting on this forum was because they knew that we dissect the game and give constructive criticism to improve it. They're trying to make Madden NFL 10 the most "authentic" in the franchise, and they know that they can rely on Operation Sports for help.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #13
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
The first idea thats not going to happen might as well scrap that one.
Yep, realistically, that's not going to happen. The Madden team always give us snippets of information, which generally builds up the hype for the game. I know I'm hyped!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »