Home

Old 05-22-2009, 01:12 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: the bears

If the city doesn't allow the stadium to look identical in madden, then why was it spot on in the old gen maddens, huh?

*raises eyebrow*
Old 05-22-2009, 02:34 AM   #10

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer
If the city doesn't allow the stadium to look identical in madden, then why was it spot on in the old gen maddens, huh?

*raises eyebrow*
Wow. No need to get so defensive bud.

I am not a Bears fan. I rarely play there in the game, and I don't watch many games there and I certainly never paid attention to if it was perfect in old gen.

I simply said why his theory may have been correct. Obviously I was wrong.

I apologize for offending you.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 18

thye just need to connect the score noards to the luxery siutes and then put generic buildings out side the stadium....take out the flags and put the amarican visible out side the stadium!!!! plaese ian hear me out this is all the need to no to make the new one better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 11:32 AM   #12
Banned

the colums out side the stadium to needs to be there to!
Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 AM   #13
Turn 10 - Microsoft

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
i have noticed on the latest pictures of the Chicago Bears pictures that i have seen on topics around the internet and they just mess up on the Chicago Bears. . .the home uniform is fine it is just that i saw that the bears probly don't have all the uniforms like blue on blue and the white jersey with the blue pants were probly taken out but im jaust saying they can put a little effort into the stadium of the bears....i don't care if the stadium is called Chicago stadium(maybe an option to change the stadiums name like in last gen madden franchise) but make it look like the stadium in real life...just kinda annoys me..and the buildings on the outside of the stadium is kinda (really) cheap... just add generic buildings please.. just take a look at the soldier field of real life and the stadium of madden...go to google and type up soldier field in the image depatment.....then play a game of madden nfl 09 and rep a play than go to replay...look how off they were and not saying EA did bad or any thing i just think it can be a little better! DA BEARS!!!!
Here's the deal with the Bears stadium. Because we don't have permission from Soldier Field we cannot refer to the stadium by name or have an accurate representation of the stadium in-game. The fact that the stadium is wrong in the game is because we don't have the rights.

We absolutely want to represent their stadium correctly and plan to re-engage them once we wrap Madden NFL 10 to see if we can get past the rights issues that are currently in place.

Phil
Old 05-22-2009, 11:50 AM   #14
Banned

thanks .................. maybe next year!!! ()
Old 05-22-2009, 11:54 AM   #15
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Frazier_EA
Here's the deal with the Bears stadium. Because we don't have permission from Soldier Field we cannot refer to the stadium by name or have an accurate representation of the stadium in-game. The fact that the stadium is wrong in the game is because we don't have the rights.

We absolutely want to represent their stadium correctly and plan to re-engage them once we wrap Madden NFL 10 to see if we can get past the rights issues that are currently in place.

Phil

The City of Chicago needs to step up and make this happen. Bears fans shouldn't be deprived of stadium accuracy.

On a side note, I think it's time for a Madden FAQ.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #16
Banned

Well i got an idea how about u make an illeagle copy of the game just breaking all the rules than can i get my soldier filed the rite way!! : jk!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »