Home

Trophy Case

This is a discussion on Trophy Case within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Thumbs up Trophy Case

Now there might have been a topic like this before. But i am bringing up this subject anyway. As we all know ncaa has it's own trohpy case to show off the awards your players earned and the bowl trophies you won and so on. But what Iwould love to see in madden 11 instead of some stupid ring building thing. That I would love have a trophy case where I can show off my Superbowl trophies I win and also see the superbowl rings I win with my team logo on the ring. And on the superbowl trophy we should be able to see the the name of the teams that played and what superbowl it was. Also the trophy case show off the awards your your guys earn every year. Like head coach of the year are MVP, are defensive player of the year and so on. I just thought having something like ncaa 09 had already in madden 11 to show off what we won would be cool. I mean we go through the season and do all that work. At least this way we can see all our hard work in trophy case for us to see.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 05-22-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 01:46 AM   #2
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Trophy Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Now there might have been a topic like this before. But i am bringing up this subject anyway. As we all know ncaa has it's own trohpy case to show off the awards your players earned and the bowl trophies you won and so on. But what Iwould love to see in madden 11 instead of some stupid ring building thing. That I would love have a trophy case where I can show off my Superbowl trophies I win and also see the superbowl rings I win with my team logo on the ring. And on the superbowl trophy we should be able to see the the name of the teams that played and what superbowl it was. Also the trophy case show off the awards your your guys earn every year. Like head coach of the year are MVP, are defensive player of the year and so on. I just thought having something like ncaa 09 had already in madden 11 to show off what we won would be cool. I mean we go through the season and do all that work. At least this way we can see all our hard work in trophy case for us to see.
I don't think that the ring builder will be in Madden 10. Stop talking about Madden 11!
Old 05-22-2009, 01:50 AM   #3
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

The ring builder is gone but I would love a trophy case to show off awards and trophies in my Bears Franchise
Old 05-22-2009, 01:57 AM   #4
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

It would be nice to have a trophy case.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:19 AM   #5
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

I'd like to see a trophy case added too.

At the rate things are going this year...we may get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 02:30 AM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
I'd like to see a trophy case added too.

At the rate things are going this year...we may get it.
I would be happy if Ian was to have sneak it in there without us knowing about it. The chances are slim. But hopefully we will something similar to the trophy case in madden 10 to show off our hard work.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:07 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yeah, I think they should do more with the trophies especially ones you win in online leagues. I know you can play against someone for a trophy if you both have one, but I can't look at my own trophies offline is kinda odd.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #8
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3athb4dishonor
Yeah, I think they should do more with the trophies especially ones you win in online leagues. I know you can play against someone for a trophy if you both have one, but I can't look at my own trophies offline is kinda odd.
LOL why is it odd seeing your own trophies offline play in franchise mode. I would love to see my own traphies. But the online league part sounds nice aswell.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »