Home

Extra Point Show / Franchise Improvements

This is a discussion on Extra Point Show / Franchise Improvements within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #17
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Extra Point Show / Franchise Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well Phil said they focused online alot it seems this year. But the thing is I know Phil and them are trying hard don't get me wrong. But all it seems to me they did for franchise mode offline is fixed the stuff that was messed up last year like the franchise freeze bug and tuned alot of the stuff and added one new feature. Aside from the superbowl stuff. It does not sound like the franchise mode really didn't get the love it need to have. Yes it nice that they fixed the bugs and glitches in franchise and and fined tune some stuff to make it fell more real and added the little show aspect of it. But the online gots some new features. Honest phil I wheather see ya'll spend more time adding stuff back into offline franchise mode and focus on online in madden 11. Franchise offline mode have used the owner mode back in it and some other stuff people could have brought up. I know online Is a big part of madden. But so is offline franchise mode.
Read the response I gave you in the other thread.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:30 PM   #18
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
what makes you speculate this?

"and Franchise is getting a lot of tuning, bug fixing, and a new show called The Extra Point."

It seems, to me at least, that Phil is saying all that has been done to franchise besides fixes and tuning is the weekly wrap up show.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 05-23-2009, 02:30 PM   #19
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
it is a weekly wrap up show.
Yeah, I'm leaning more towards that.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:33 PM   #20
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckinAPhilliezhat
maybe its just a new animation for kickers lol
Of course not. It's a show!
Old 05-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well Phil said they focused online alot it seems this year. But the thing is I know Phil and them are trying hard don't get me wrong. But all it seems to me they did for franchise mode offline is fixed the stuff that was messed up last year like the franchise freeze bug and tuned alot of the stuff and added one new feature. Aside from the superbowl stuff. It does not sound like the franchise mode really didn't get the love it need to have. Yes it nice that they fixed the bugs and glitches in franchise and and fined tune some stuff to make it fell more real and added the little show aspect of it. But the online gots some new features. Honest phil I wheather see ya'll spend more time adding stuff back into offline franchise mode and focus on online in madden 11. Franchise offline mode have used the owner mode back in it and some other stuff people could have brought up. I know online Is a big part of madden. But so is offline franchise mode.
You said it best. Nothing new franchise offline wise apart from a show

I would bet heavily the girl from ncaa is in madden. There was alot of references to her being in both games this year not just ncaa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #22
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
but yeah that quote pretty much confirms there are no other new features in franchise , oh well.
If you read carefully, that quote says that there is pretty much no new features for Superstar Mode. Phil only mentioned that franchise mode was getting a new show called The Extra Point. There was nothing that confirms or even speculate that franchise mode will not have any new features.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #23
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

"and Franchise is getting a lot of tuning, bug fixing, and a new show called The Extra Point."

It seems, to me at least, that Phil is saying all that has been done to franchise besides fixes and tuning is the weekly wrap up show.
I mean while that maybe exactly true, I still don't think it was meant to be that definate, Just the mere fact they are doing a weekly wrap up show to me lends the idea there are alot of different things being thrown in, I mean seriously...Josh and Donny are on the team...
Old 05-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #24
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnada
You said it best. Nothing new franchise offline wise apart from a show

I would bet heavily the girl from ncaa is in madden. There was alot of references to her being in both games this year not just ncaa
I'm sure she's not in Madden. I think she does some of the NCAA games in real life, but I don't think she covers the NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »