Home

Extra Point Show / Franchise Improvements

This is a discussion on Extra Point Show / Franchise Improvements within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 6
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
I'm sure Details is right. He said that the Extra Point Show was confirmed by Ian Cummings as being a weekly wrap-up show on the podcast. This could possibly lead to a pre-game, halftime, and post-game show. Everything will likely be revealed at E3, so lets hope that we get all of this plus the shows during the game.
Damn right baby!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #66
Rookie

burne's Arena

Re: Extra Point Show / Franchise Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
I'm sure Details is right. He said that the Extra Point Show was confirmed by Ian Cummings as being a weekly wrap-up show on the podcast. This could possibly lead to a pre-game, halftime, and post-game show. Everything will likely be revealed at E3, so lets hope that we get all of this plus the shows during the game.
Presentation has received a huge overhaul this year with all of the cutscenes, camera angles, replays, the injury stuff, etc. we've been told about. I honestly can't imagine a world where all that work was done and they didn't put in a half-time and/or post-game highlight show. Yes, technically it hasn't been confirmed, but I'm just saying, it would really blow my mind if they don't have one this year.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:16 AM   #67
Banned

OVR: 9

I have been screaming for a presentation overhauld since Madden made the leap to next gen. The terrible presentation is why i havent purchased a Madden since Madden 05. Im sooo stoked to see if Madden has FINALLY overhauled the presentation.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:24 AM   #68
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
It never said that the "Extra Point" was a weekly wrap-up show. Not confirmed.

You are in fact, being a troll and you need to stop.
Cmon man, he wasn't trolling...he was just trying to answer your question.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:24 AM   #69
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by burne
Presentation has received a huge overhaul this year with all of the cutscenes, camera angles, replays, the injury stuff, etc. we've been told about. I honestly can't imagine a world where all that work was done and they didn't put in a half-time and/or post-game highlight show. Yes, technically it hasn't been confirmed, but I'm just saying, it would really blow my mind if they don't have one this year.
I sure hope that we get a pre-game, halftime, and post-game show. The only thing that stands in the way of this, is that Phil and Ian said last year, they were not looking to make a halftime show. Of course things probably changed. That's why I said that because they have a weekly wrap-up show for Franchise mode, it is only fitting to have the pre, half, and post-game shows.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:45 AM   #70
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stux
I am still surprised that a completely remade scouting, regular season scouting and completely remade off season didn't make it into 2010.

Everything they have done so far that I have seen made sense and is a great addition but I would rather have these things improved then some things they have mentioned. The game wrap up show to me wasn't the highest priority. It wasn't that big of a deal to me especially compared to the shape of the off season and the level of worked it needed from last year.

After reading this I am still on the border but will have to wait until after E3 and when everything else is out of the bag.
How do you know that none of this made it in? Just because they didn't list it, doesn't mean it's not in. I'm sure they're saving big features like this for E3. I really don't think they would bring Looman on board just for tweaks and fixes.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:55 AM   #71
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
Cmon man, he wasn't trolling...he was just trying to answer your question.
Yeah, the guy made a valid point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 06:20 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
How do you know that none of this made it in? Just because they didn't list it, doesn't mean it's not in. I'm sure they're saving big features like this for E3. I really don't think they would bring Looman on board just for tweaks and fixes.
When youve been around Game developing/Marketing/Hype You know what did and didnt make it fairly qiuck. Those upgrades would have been mentioned already

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »