Home

Injury & Retirement Ideas

This is a discussion on Injury & Retirement Ideas within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2009, 06:05 AM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Injury & Retirement Ideas

Half of these will never happen because nfl would never allow it even the death one. If the death part did make into the game then alot of parents would and could file a lawsuit agaist the NFL and ea sports for allowing this kind stuff to happen in a football game. The death part has happen in the nfl. Like corey stringer former vikings right tackle died of heat stroke. But that happen away from the game you see on sunday. But again the nfl would never see that. And I think a carreer ending injury has always been in madden football games. It's happen to me before. Carreer ending injury would be good to have in the game nothing wrong with that.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:15 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 26

I am almost positive there is career ending injuries in NG madden. I know for a fact that M08 had it because I had Drafted Matthew Stafford in a draft with the #2 pick. I started to play with a friend and in preseason he was sacked and he had a career ending injury. I was livid to say the least.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:26 AM   #11
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I am almost positive there is career ending injuries in NG madden. I know for a fact that M08 had it because I had Drafted Matthew Stafford in a draft with the #2 pick. I started to play with a friend and in preseason he was sacked and he had a career ending injury. I was livid to say the least.
To be honest it would more fun to see more carreer ending injuries in madden. It makes you think more on about your team future when you see one of your stars players future is over because he get injuried for good. It also makes it fell more NFL like. I mean you don't see to many xarreer injuries happen in the nfl year in and year out. But see one are 2 a year happen would be sweet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 06:29 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
To be honest it would more fun to see more carreer ending injuries in madden. It makes you think more on about your team future when you see one of your stars players future is over because he get injuried for good. It also makes it fell more NFL like. I mean you don't see to many xarreer injuries happen in the nfl year in and year out. But see one are 2 a year happen would be sweet.
No doubt they are appreciated....But come on....I just drafted the guy and I had let Delhomme go because Stafford was better. It was a long season
Old 05-24-2009, 07:44 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Number 6 will never happen.
Niether will 2 or 7.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »