Home

I GOT A GREAT NEW IDEA!!!

This is a discussion on I GOT A GREAT NEW IDEA!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2009, 07:42 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I GOT A GREAT NEW IDEA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Your right. There should be some kind option for the less talented players. They also shouldnt have to buy another game to be able to play that way. I didnt mean to come across as someone who thought it was a bad idea. I was just saying that it wont be used that often. Sorry my bad.
glad you see it that way. Don't mind me replying back to every single reply here, I just want Ian to hopefully read this and think about it, I'm sure it wouldn't cost that much to pull off since head coach mode offline is confirmed this year. Or at the very least think about it for next year's version, but then again, by that time I'd probably be crying over wanting 11 vs. 11 online by then.

Last edited by noransechie; 05-24-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 12

If you got an idea please don't make a post that's all in caps and proclaim your idea as great.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think an online coach mode would be great. I bought NFL headcoach 09 just for the online coach mode. But to my surprise, the online coaching was not at all what you would expect. Instead of the graphics and presentation of a Madden game, it was just a play by play discription, IE 1st and 10 @ the 35 yard line, pass for 15 yards... It was nothing at all what I was expecting, and that is why no one wanted to play that mode. It would be best if EA just included a Coach mode for online play in Madden 10. Since you don't know exactly how well a given play will be run, it would make those 4th and shorts real interesting.

Last edited by RazzBerry80; 05-24-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
If you got an idea please don't make a post that's all in caps and proclaim your idea as great.
Is caps a rule for topics here? i apologize if it was if it was. i'm fairly new to these boards and i didn't know.

is there a way to change it?

btw- thanks for the great feedback.

jack***
Old 05-24-2009, 01:15 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazzBerry80
I think an online coach mode would be great. I bought NFL headcoach 09 just for the online coach mode. But to my surprise, the online coaching was not at all what you would expect. Instead of the graphics and presentation of a Madden game, it was just a play by play discription, IE 1st and 10 @ the 35 yard line, pass for 15 yards... It was nothing at all what I was expecting, and that is why no one wanted to play that mode. It would be best if EA just included a Coach mode for online play in Madden 10. Since you don't know exactly how well a given play will be run, it would make those 4th and shorts real interesting.
See, this is Exactly what happened to me ad I'm sure a lot of others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by noransechie
Seriously, i JUST thought of this, and I'm already giddy about the possibility. A cheese free online sim experience. heaven.
yea me to i have been witing for some thing ot happen like this but i dont hvae very high hopes for it ever making it there becosue i know that they would reather have an extra 60 $ any time and so they just want to bring in another 60 $ but these would elementate the chesers for once and for all

-matt
Old 05-24-2009, 01:28 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by noransechie
See, this is Exactly what happened to me ad I'm sure a lot of others.

yea that would be so dam awsome!! but dont have ur hopes high guys!
Old 05-24-2009, 01:45 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
yea that would be so dam awsome!! but dont have ur hopes high guys!
No, I'm starting to think we should. I believe in this new development team, but I'm thinking we'll be getting milked for another 2-3 years before coach mode and squad 7 vs.7 play ever go online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »