Home

Option to watch or play madden 10?

This is a discussion on Option to watch or play madden 10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Option to watch or play madden 10?

ok tell me what you think srry for that lol im new to posting on fourms
Old 05-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

For a brief second there I imagined an actual person talking like that in real life..

needless to say I started laughing.

On the topic though, I think what your asking for is another form of camera view in a broadcast manner, am i correct?

If that's the case, I believe you'd have to wait for E3 to see if that got in. I remember clamoring for it before and they told me it might. might not. we'll see.

Last edited by noransechie; 05-24-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #11
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

actually i thought they had that angle for cpu vs cpu, then again the last time i did that was legacy gen...

as far as ur 1st idea, I'm not even sure I understand ur complaint...maybe im wrong but it seem ur basically saying nothing "big" happens during cpu vs cpu games(?)

I mean, I hardly watch cpu games and probably never will unless teams really start developing a true style of play and I feel the desire to watch the game to "act" as tho I'm scouting a team, Even then I'd likely only do that prior to a superbowl matchup
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 11

Alright that was ridiculously confusing and a wall of text. I thought this would be about watching a game online..which would be AWESOME. I would LOVE that. It would also help if they were your friends so you could give them tips because you could see it all easily instead of being in the midst of playing and not paying attention to his moves. Or money games-a person from the site could make sure no one is glitching etc.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #13
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well bro Ian and his crew is trying their best. What more do yo want from them. They work themselves night and day just to make us happy. We need to stop complaining so much just be happy with what they have done for us point blank.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:47 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 2

ok srry and i was not relly complaining i was just suggesting something i guess im bad at commin up with ideas
Old 05-24-2009, 07:52 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArtofWar
Alright that was ridiculously confusing and a wall of text. I thought this would be about watching a game online..which would be AWESOME. I would LOVE that. It would also help if they were your friends so you could give them tips because you could see it all easily instead of being in the midst of playing and not paying attention to his moves. Or money games-a person from the site could make sure no one is glitching etc.
love it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddennick
ok srry and i was not relly complaining i was just suggesting something i guess im bad at commin up with ideas
Don't worry about it. Pantherbeast is sort of a debbie-downer round here. He feels like he's an asset to EA by sticking up for the development crew, carefully monitoring these boards as if his efforts will hopefully land him a job at Tiburon in the near future.

New ideas would basically trickle through that one man's filter and he'll give us either. that's boring, ian's worked hard enough, I wouldn't use it so no and the inevitable but the cheezer's will hate it. no go.

Last edited by noransechie; 05-24-2009 at 08:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »