Home

Something from Ian twitter just now

This is a discussion on Something from Ian twitter just now within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2009, 10:22 PM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Something from Ian twitter just now

Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
probably them just shining up things they're gonna show at E3.
Well yea they need to to make a good impression on the press and the sports games writers out there. You don't want to go into a big event like E3 and have a sloppy game presention. If that was so then EA would laughed at big time in the game world for having a sloppy crew. But also they are fixing up the run and the pass game for us to you know. It ain't like they are going fix up for E3 then when they get back and undo it. Does not sound right. LOL
Old 05-24-2009, 10:26 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
Seven minutes with max accelerated clock looks like the way to go as well, according to Ian's twitter.
7 minutes???? wth....that basically means to get realistic stats we are gonna' play 3 or 4 minute quarters (with accelerated clock off)??? Maybe I am naive....but how "sim" is that? Or is this meaning the clock SHOWS 15 minute quarters but they're acutally only 7 minutes in length? Guess I'm confused;-)
Old 05-24-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well yea they need to to make a good impression on the press and the sports games writers out there. You don't want to go into a big event like E3 and have a sloppy game presention. If that was so then EA would laughed at big time in the game world for having a sloppy crew. But also they are fixing up the run and the pass game for us to you know. It ain't like they are going fix up for E3 then when they get back and undo it. Does not sound right. LOL
i said what i said because they want to make a good impression at E3,not like this is the last week they will work on the game period.Just polishing up the product to blow people away at E3,i'm stoked for the footage and the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 10:35 PM   #12
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
i said what i said because they want to make a good impression at E3,not like this is the last week they will work on the game period.Just polishing up the product to blow people away at E3,i'm stoked for the footage and the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT".
Me to bro. I hope we get a good veiw of madden 10 on the G4 channel that week.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:38 PM   #13
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18

for ONLINE FRANCHISE to be the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT",hurry up June 1st! Bring on Madden at E3!
Old 05-24-2009, 10:56 PM   #14
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
ian_cummings One more screen, then going to work on the blog.
So we will have a blog tomorrow. Now the speculation on what its going to be about will begin.

Old 05-24-2009, 11:49 PM   #15
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
7 minutes???? wth....that basically means to get realistic stats we are gonna' play 3 or 4 minute quarters (with accelerated clock off)??? Maybe I am naive....but how "sim" is that? Or is this meaning the clock SHOWS 15 minute quarters but they're acutally only 7 minutes in length? Guess I'm confused;-)
I totally agree with you on that one. This cant be right. In the past there was no where near the proper amount of plays in a 5 minute non accelerated clock game. So obviously as you noticed there is no way that you can get realistic stats in 7 minutes with an accelerated clock especially since the game has been slowed down. That would even be impossible if the game ran at the unrealistic pace of last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2009, 11:53 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
Seven minutes with max accelerated clock looks like the way to go as well, according to Ian's twitter.
Do you guys think this is what ranked games will be played on?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »