Home

Five Teams You'll See Online in Madden NFL 10

This is a discussion on Five Teams You'll See Online in Madden NFL 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2009, 11:56 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'll still be using the Vikings regardless whether or not Favre returns. I hope he doesn't though b/c that should keep their team overall down a little.

My top 5 is:
1)Pats (obviously)
2)Steelers
3)Chargers
4)Cards
5)Eagles
My tradition of not playing people using the Patriots will continue this year, not because I can't beat them but anyone who uses that Pats plays the same style of offense and beating that style gets kinda boring.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: Five Teams You'll See Online in Madden NFL 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
It’s tough to compete with the NFL’s heavy hitters when you’re using the Lions or Rams. So if you’re a die-hard fan in Detroit or St. Louis, here’s your early chance to scout out which teams you’ll be facing online in Madden 2010. After all, the games begin on August 14.

Read More - Five Teams You'll See Online in Madden NFL 10

come on now cowboys is america's team
Old 05-26-2009, 01:17 PM   #51
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

I will only use the Lions. I will play anyone online regardless of the team they choose. I do not try to play that shootout kind of football. Just take my time. If I lose oh well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2009, 01:19 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 5
Can the Packers get any love? That's the only team that I run with. One of the best WR corps in the NFL top to bottom, a QB in Aaron Rodgers (who I'm sorry to say Bears fans is still the best QB in the North) that has a strong accurate arm and oh by the way can also run (should be at least a 72 speed in Madden 10), a pretty sollid and deep HB corps, and the HB that you don't use you could always put at FB. And we have the best secondary in the NFL. The best CB combo in Woody and Harris you'll be set just playing Man up all game long with those 2. A smash mouth SS in Bigby, and a playmaking FS in Nick Collins who has been one of the fastest FS's in Madden the previous couple years. It also doesn't hurt that you can kick 60 (depending on the wind maybe 65) yard FG's with Crosby. Packers have everything, that a Madden gamer should be looking for.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'll still run with my Jags. I just hope they actually do the rosters right this year there's a tight end on our squad who wasn't even on the game after the updates when he came back off the pup list.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:02 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 5

Am still gonna play with the 49ers. I got high hopes 4 them this year.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 8
Panthers running game (D-Williams and J-Stewart) and Steve Smith will get plenty of fan boys online. George Zimmer of The Men's Warehouse guarantees it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #56
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm very surprised the Saints weren't in the top 5 considering how many ppl argued with me to play with them last year. Explosive offense with a much better defense on paper. Tough team to go against on Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »