Home

Five Teams You'll See Online in Madden NFL 10

This is a discussion on Five Teams You'll See Online in Madden NFL 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2009, 08:39 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 17
I dont think the Patriots are that good of a Madden team. I would rather play with the Vikings because of Adrian Peterson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 16
LBzrule I gotta agree with your top 5 its almost at the point where I refuse to play anyone that uses the cowboys or the patriots this year because anyone looking to cheese uses them. I expect more of the same this year with a heavy dose of the Cardinals (receivers) Patriots (Brady) Miami (Wildcat) Titans (Chris Johnson is hell to stop) and I have to put my team the Eagles in there. I use the Eagles because thats my team and it takes a lot more skill to win consistenly with their offense than it does with say a Cowboys offense which is jacked and overated except Witten. Barber 94 never a 1000 yd season, Felix plays like his rating is a 99, Romo is just plain overrated and I'm glad they adjusted that this season. I am anxious and worried about McNabbs accuracy rating especially after his misfires in the NFC conf game and they dinged him for that on 2010. I can take that though as long as it feels real I have enough stick game to make it work even with a couple of errant passes here and there.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #67
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Five Teams You'll See Online in Madden NFL 10

I honestly feel like I'm betraying my ATL boys if I dont roll with them, but I think the toughest sleeper team out there will be Minn....They got Barrian with 95 or 96 speed, Harvin, a scrambling QB in Jackson, a real tough Defense with the Williams brothers...

oh and some guy named Adrian Peterson, and with the new Pro-Tak system, Peterson will be a monster...
Old 07-23-2009, 05:52 AM   #68
Rookie

lazerROOSTER's Arena

OVR: 8
Giants will def be a top team also but I think if the wildcat works out on Madden 10 the Dolphins will def me a top team.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:30 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 3

I play with my Jags regardless it doesn't really matter to me, I'm not big on powerhouse teams sometimes when I have too many weapons it spells disaster for me lol.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 7
you obviously have to put the EAGLES up there. they have the bdst group of DB's in Madden, they have a 12th ranked pass rush (i think), a great QB, RB, and weapons with Maclin, and fraction jackson. Our special teams will be great also.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles931
you obviously have to put the EAGLES up there. they have the bdst group of DB's in Madden, they have a 12th ranked pass rush (i think), a great QB, RB, and weapons with Maclin, and fraction jackson. Our special teams will be great also.
I definitely would put the Eagles ahead of the Giants. The Giants have very weak receiving, and their secondary isn't so hot outside of Webster.

Oakland Raiders - 2009 (0-0) Franchise (0-0)

Looking for a solid PS3 Madden league, click Below!!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ll-league.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 11:30 AM   #72
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

1. Pats (Tom Brady + Randy Moss...Sports Videogamers Dream)
2. Steelers (....Defense wins championships)
3. Cards (....all about that RC baby)
4. Cowboys (....I mean its the most band wagon team known to man)
5. Dolphins (...all because of one little ole formation)

Last year I was reading a article someone posted either on these boards or another one about a Mdden 09 tournament and they spoke to someone from EA Sports and they were basically saying how the Cowboys were the team to play with cause there the best team on the game and darn near unstoppable,and how there will be so many guys using the Cowboys, and when I heard that it just made me stay away from online even more, I have had so many bad experiences playing online I'm to tramatized to go back....A few guys at my job play online and they always want me to join in but after talking to them about the game I find myself still not interested......especially when you hear comments from them like

"Jeff Garcia is a beast,he trucked both your players for that TD"
"Man whateva you can't stop TO....all I got to do is lop it up and he go get it,no matter how many dudes covering him"

And then there's my favorite line of all time......
" you just call it cheese cause you can't do it"

They seem to embrace anything in the game that allows them to come away with a victory.....I just shake my head.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »