Home

Where are the sliders?

This is a discussion on Where are the sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2009, 04:06 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Where are the sliders?

this game makes everything difficult. I can't find any sliders for human at all.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:15 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Dog, this whole year Madden 09 has been out, you're just realizing that there are no human/cpu sliders? Did you just buy the game? If not, you're ****in trippin off of something man, lol. Madden 10 comes out in about a month or two.

In the mean time in between time. If you want a set of human and cpu sliders, you'll have to use a dum dum profile, it works pretty much the same as the normal slider configuration. Be sure to go to the sub sliders to get more in depth. Dont just use the top end sliders.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:17 PM   #11
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

So in madden 10, once u start a franchise you can't adjust your sliders???? If that's the case, that will suck. Just like in nba 2k9, if u play the playoffs mode you can't adjust the sliders once the playoff mode started. Well, you can adjust them but in game only and you can't save them. They revert back to your slider settings from the front end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2009, 04:22 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Dog, this whole year Madden 09 has been out, you're just realizing that there are no human/cpu sliders? Did you just buy the game? If not, you're ****in trippin off of something man, lol. Madden 10 comes out in about a month or two.

In the mean time in between time. If you want a set of human and cpu sliders, you'll have to use a dum dum profile, it works pretty much the same as the normal slider configuration. Be sure to go to the sub sliders to get more in depth. Dont just use the top end sliders.
yes, I just started playing it. I picked it up from a friend for $7
Old 05-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
So in madden 10, once u start a franchise you can't adjust your sliders???? If that's the case, that will suck. Just like in nba 2k9, if u play the playoffs mode you can't adjust the sliders once the playoff mode started. Well, you can adjust them but in game only and you can't save them. They revert back to your slider settings from the front end.
LOL, no. You read that wrong. Instead of sliders being tied to the franchise, they're tied to your user profile. You can change them within your user profile as much as you want.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:20 PM   #14
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
oh, so I'm not just going crazy with Madden 09? I haven't played it in a while and never really could get into it. I'm trying to give it another chance.

But they seriously took out the sliders in 09? wtf? Wow, I was sure I just couldn't find it and that they wouldn't ever remove such a thing. Wow, that shows how much they pay attention to the customers, since every year there were subforums in every major forum just for sliders. I wonder what they will take out this year? the ability to change the difficulty maybe? or the ability to sign free agents in the offseason? lol, wow.....wow
Hey, you're only a year late with your slider issue for Madden 09. Time to move on.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:42 AM   #15
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
LOL, no. You read that wrong. Instead of sliders being tied to the franchise, they're tied to your user profile. You can change them within your user profile as much as you want.
+1

It works the same way as NFL Head Coach... your profile follows you into Franchise mode, even if you're loading a saved franchise.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »