Home

99 rated players

This is a discussion on 99 rated players within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2009, 08:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 99 rated players

ed reed is slow as crud in 09
Old 05-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I'm eagerly awaiting how many "Please raise (Player X's, usually from homer fans) rating because it's to low", post once the game drops. I still think that a ton of people don't comprehend the new rating's system. Therefore, this forum will be blasted come August 15th. I personally think the new system great!! I am eagerly awaiting seeing guys ratings, such as Vince Young, Cedric Benson, Donald Driver, Tony Gonzales, Brett Farve (if he signs) etc.

Needless to say, I can't wait!!
lol I am 100% with you on this post, lol but I think it will be bw blasted August 14th, I see at least 15-20 posts about the ratings, within the first day...

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 05-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #11
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well you will be amazed how my people do understand it. I understand it pretty good the way it was explained to us.
No, I believe that you understand the stretched ratings. Most reasonable people who keep up with Madden 10 do. However, mark my works, come mid August this forum will be flooded with "my team is rated to low", "please raise so and so's attributes please". Most of these will be from Homer fans who are getting there tails handed to them online.

Not that I really care because by then I won't have to get on here to much. Hopefully, I will be enjoying the game in all of my free time!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 06:49 PM   #12
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcooks
troy polumalu doesnt deserve 93 speed hes like a very quick linebacker at safety. that can cover well, but 93 is too much especially since ed reed has 93 speed as well.

How is that Ed Reed ran a 4.57 40 yard dash at the combine, Troy Polamalu ran a 4.53 40 yard dash.

I think we can all agree they both have great football speed, but this is exactly what Ian was talking about.

These ratings are not based on SENTIMENTAL FAVORITES, there based on FACTS and that’s SIM!

Ian is the man!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:27 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars85042
How is that Ed Reed ran a 4.57 40 yard dash at the combine, Troy Polamalu ran a 4.53 40 yard dash.

I think we can all agree they both have great football speed, but this is exactly what Ian was talking about.

These ratings are not based on SENTIMENTAL FAVORITES, there based on FACTS and that’s SIM!

Ian is the man!
thats just straight line speed. How often do u run a straight line in football? not really to often
Old 05-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #14
Rookie

Steve Smith 99
Old 05-27-2009, 07:50 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars85042

Ian is the man!
I thought Polamalu ran a high 4.3 low 4.4 at the combine...no?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 08:14 PM   #16
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffey30
thats just straight line speed. How often do u run a straight line in football? not really to often

Straight line speed? What other speed is there? Have you ever seen some one get timed running in circles or maybe zig-zaging? As of now; there is only one way the NFL test for speed, it's the 40 yard dash.

That’s it, if they take into account these other speeds YOU use; then I will also consider them. Until then I like my ratings based on facts, things that I can see & measure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »