Home

Best Rookie in Madden 10?

This is a discussion on Best Rookie in Madden 10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2009, 12:49 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: bEST ROOKIE IN MADDEN 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosWorld
Orakpo is stiff and there are questions as to whether or not he's fluid enough to consistently get to QB's. He's a good player, but he's not an elite pass rusher coming out of college.

Peppers was the entire package. Hence why he went #2.
You do know that Orakpo was a top 5 Prospect? The Sanchez, Heyward, and Tyson Jackson being picked where they did are the only reason he dropped down.

I promise you that Orakpo will show you that he is an elite
Old 05-27-2009, 12:55 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 10

I think Crabtree can be the most productive hands down..but I think maclin will be more productive due to his suporting cast.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #51
Banned

TooSmart's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyghtWork
Why not Pat white? If he avg. 65yards a game passing, rushing, and catching. Thats 1000 for the season. Out of all the rookies, he is the only 1 with a role. Miami know what they want him to do, no other rookie as that. Then as far as madden goes, he is a 61ovr and can only go up.

Crabtree? The 49ers dont have a #1 qb, and is looking to run gore. They will be a run 1st team. So its no way he will have a great season. I dont see any rookie wrs doing alot.

If not Pat it will be 1 of the running backs, and thats hard cuz none of them are starters.

Forgot about Maclin, he'll be the #3 in a pass happy offense. So he could have a big year.
dude, pat white might barely get any plying time. he might become a wr and then he will officially be the worst wr drafted this year...hes already the worst qb drated. also i believe we are talking about "madden" impact and not real life. because 49ers have no receivers, Crabtree automatically becomes the go to guy. so as far as im concerned your opinion is biased do to the fact you are a dolphins fan and therefore your opinion has no value.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #52
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

Curry by war defensively.

I hate to say it but I like Maclin in Philly, but they will still ow down to the Cowboys!
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Old 05-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #53
Banned

TooSmart's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucicren
If your talking about the real NFL that it will probably be Juaquin Iglesias, the Bears Third Round Pick. I'm not saying that because I am a Bears fan, the guy is rated high, and the reason he's so important is because of the fact that we have had no good wide receivers since Grossman lost the job, and now we have Jay Cutler, a 4,000 Yard Passer, we don't have any #1 Receivers, if he can turn into that guy, he could easily go for 1,500 Yards as long as he can catch.
once again, do to the fact that you are a bears fan, your opinion is biased and therefore has no value. besides i think this was the dumpest post i have read in over a month. you obviously have no clue about football making ridiculous comments like that.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:16 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikefan24
This doesn't even make sense.. How is he the only rookie with a role? If anything he is the only rookie WITHOUT a specific role(maybe Harvin also), and how can you think no other rookie has a team that knows what they want to do? Are you serious? You don't think the Rams know what they want from Jason Smith? I could say this about 95% of rooks

And a 61overall isn't going to be the best rookie in Madden.. Yes he can go up, but guess what, Crabtree(as an example) can go up too, and he starts much higher
So your saying an OT will be up for rookie of the yr?
Miami know what they will do with Pat White right now( Wildcat wr/qb).
All the skill players drafted this year dont really know where they are, 3rd wr, slot wr, 3rd down back, goal line back? No rookie qb will start day 1. Maybe mid season with losing record.

Starting out with a mid 80 for a wr with no QB. He wont be any higher by year end. Name the last top wr , that had a higher rating by year end?
Old 05-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSmart
dude, pat white might barely get any plying time. he might become a wr and then he will officially be the worst wr drafted this year...hes already the worst qb drated. also i believe we are talking about "madden" impact and not real life. because 49ers have no receivers, Crabtree automatically becomes the go to guy. so as far as im concerned your opinion is biased do to the fact you are a dolphins fan and therefore your opinion has no value.
You, looks to be the 1 that is bias. As far as madden goes, the 49 qbs cant throw( Even more with the new ratings). So how will he get the ball for #1? Gore is the best player on offense, and its alot easier to get him the ball #2.
Isaac Bruce,61rec, 835yd,7tds,
Jones, Brandon ACT REC 41 YDS 449 AVG 11.0 TDS 1
Battle, Arnaz ACT REC 24 YDS 318 AVG 13.3 TDS 0
The 9ers took him cuz he was there, they wasnt going to take a wr. Cuz they want to run the ball. That will show in madden cuz he wont have the stats to keep the ratings that he has.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #56
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyghtWork
So your saying an OT will be up for rookie of the yr?
Miami know what they will do with Pat White right now( Wildcat wr/qb).
All the skill players drafted this year dont really know where they are, 3rd wr, slot wr, 3rd down back, goal line back? No rookie qb will start day 1. Maybe mid season with losing record.

Starting out with a mid 80 for a wr with no QB. He wont be any higher by year end. Name the last top wr , that had a higher rating by year end?
Congrats.. Didn't think you could make a post as dumb as the last one but you did..

Did I say Jason Smith will be up for ROTY? Didn't think so

And you say none of the skill positions know where they will be on the depth chart, guess what, most of them have A LOT better idea where they will be than Pat White.. You say they know they are going to use him as a WR/QB.. Guess what idiot, the 9ers know they are going to use Crab as a WR, that is just as specific as what you are saying about PW..

And knowing that Jason Smith is going to start at LT already is WAY WAY more specific than what the dolphins know for where White will end up on the depth chart..

Were you a Bears fan in your previous life? That would explain a lot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »