Home

Madden NFL 10 Gameplay Video: Eagles @ Cowboys (IGN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Gameplay Video: Eagles @ Cowboys (IGN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #817
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Running Animation Looking Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
They said that they wanted to redo locomotion for Madden 11.
honestly this is the same thing people say year after year... it will be in next years game...

i am really getting sick of of this
Old 05-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #818
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 10 Gameplay Video: Eagles @ Cowboys (IGN)

The game play looked awesome
Old 05-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #819
MVP

OVR: 24
Re: Running Animation Looking Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeStrangeSin
honestly this is the same thing people say year after year... it will be in next years game...

i am really getting sick of of this
Gotta agree. This year was suppose to THE year. Wait.....I thought that was last year. Anyway, the locomotion is such a huge part of the gameplay. And if it isn't right, the game won't feel right, period.

Listen, I'm feening for a great football experience as much as everyone else here. I'm just glad this is the year that the greats are getting their 2nd (Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, MW2, AC2). Looks like it may be ANOTHER year without sports games. I can't believe it.

I hope Ian can fix it though. I truly do. Since there was so much left out of the vid, I really hope the correct locomotion was simply left out as well.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:12 PM   #820
Rookie

OVR: 7

Wow people, at least wait till you seem some final, polished, uninterrupted gameplay before you decide not buy the game. Some people just refuse to acknowledge the accomplishments that Madden has made this year. You guys cant like it because you refuse to give it a chance.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:19 PM   #821
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigD_916
Wow people, at least wait till you seem some final, polished, uninterrupted gameplay before you decide not buy the game. Some people just refuse to acknowledge the accomplishments that Madden has made this year. You guys cant like it because you refuse to give it a chance.
Seriously, did you watch the vid? The guy ran away from the tackle, and other A.I. issues, the feet not moving fast enough, the correct crowd sound was turned off, AND the Pro-Tak was turned off.

Really, what WAS there (of big importance) to be excited about, besides the corrected QB stance? Did you even know those things weren't included? I hope you did. Because if THAT'S the game you were looking forward to, then I must not have a clue about what OSer's want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 08:37 PM   #822
Rookie

OVR: 8

It just pains me to see Westbrook run through the defense with his back straight up like a freaking pencil. For crying out loud speed up his feet and make his torso lean like he does in real life.
OK LET ME CALM DOWN

Hey, but good job on the presentation and the QB stances/ throws ..
Old 05-29-2009, 08:43 PM   #823
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

From Sage...."The game just has animation problems. They just need to be cleaned up. It's as if they are missing frames. Like when the qb gets under the center, or when the WR get into position. They kinda just snap into place. The animations really take away from the organic feel."

Yup.....I've said this for 2 years now...esp the 'missing frames part'...it just doesn't have a fluid feel

perhaps slowing the game down from that speed seen in the vid will help ( i know all the other improvements will help--me anyway)

still wish the pre (and post) snap default camera was closer to the action.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:44 PM   #824
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

I've been saying it for a while, people expect this to be a totally different game. You will end up disappointed. You really can't expect a whole different game and you know they're not going to build it from the ground up. I believe Ian said that ANT(?) 'engine' they use cost them quite some money.

Anyways, I thought the game looked awesome at its stage. Does remind me of 2k in a way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »