Home

Madden NFL 10 Screenshots (Bills @ Cowboys)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Screenshots (Bills @ Cowboys) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2009, 04:31 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 10 Screenshots (Bills @ Cowboys)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vols/bravesfan
Wow do you have to bash on madden every chance you get?
Does it bother you he doesn't agree with you? I am from TN and do not like the Titans, gonna cry about that too?

― Plato
Old 05-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #34
Banned

vols bravesfan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Does it bother you he doesn't agree with you? I am from TN and do not like the Titans, gonna cry about that too?
No i'm not i'm sorry i jumped to a conclusion way to fast.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 6

rofl bashing? if calling out the truth for what it is is considered bashing then you got me.

youd be content with dog**** if it had the EA logo on it, ignore my posts if you dont like it. people like you is why EA never makes strides in gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

Anyone else tired of seeing the Cowboys all the time?
Old 05-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #37
Banned

vols bravesfan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
rofl bashing? if calling out the truth for what it is is considered bashing then you got me.

youd be content with dog**** if it had the EA logo on it, ignore my posts if you dont like it. people like you is why EA never makes strides in gameplay
Woah hang on there. I have hated every next- gen madden so far.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #38
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious

WOW. I'm getting pretty sick of hearing that sentence.. You think when you bitch and whine, it helps light a fire under EA's butt to make strides in gameplay??? HELL NO. They ignore the sh*t out of your posts i'm sure... the posts that they listen to and take to heart, are the ones where someone gives CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.... not just criticism... people need to realize that you have to treat someone with RESPECT if you want them to listen to you...
Old 05-29-2009, 04:47 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
WOW. I'm getting pretty sick of hearing that sentence.. You think when you bitch and whine, it helps light a fire under EA's butt to make strides in gameplay??? HELL NO. They ignore the sh*t out of your posts i'm sure... the posts that they listen to and take to heart, are the ones where someone gives CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.... not just criticism... people need to realize that you have to treat someone with RESPECT if you want them to listen to you...
ive posted with constructive critisicm, but ian aint here no more is he? im saying is that people would rather kill themselves and hug those nuts before ever criticizing madden. makes me sick.

what we see in the picture is sad, its been like that forever and with all the hype they brought to this forum and we still see the same thing, its depressing. its ok, ima sheep to, i need my football fix
Old 05-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #40
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

For the picture with the CB's arm going through TO's leg: Ian has stated before that there isn't that kind of clipping during actual gameplay.. He says that it can happen during replay because it doesn't have the same frame rate or something... I dont remember the whole shpeal...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »