Home

The Madden NFL 10 Pre-E3 Info Thread

This is a discussion on The Madden NFL 10 Pre-E3 Info Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Besides Online Franchise- Whats the ONE feature/addition you hope is announced at

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Franchise stuff overall. Whats new or updated/fixed. Gameplay enhancements on a more recent build.

The announcement that superstar mode is finally GONE for good and has been replaced by more franchise and solid online features.

An actual online league with stats, more than 1 for 1 trades and all 32 teams with a realistic playoff system etc.

2 and 3 are pipe dreams....but one can dream right.
I don't know why people want superstar mode to be gone for good.

I mean I don't like it either but it's a good idea and all they need to do is rework it.

If superstar mode is removed, Madden 06 would be the most recent madden game that would end up being a lost cause since QB vision is already gone...
Old 05-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: Besides Online Franchise- Whats the ONE feature/addition you hope is announced at

The hype has really died for this game. I was really expecting them to give us some Franchise Mode info by now - but other than the April 6 (non-information) blog, there hasn't really been a real update.

E3 has been going downhill for the past few years. I guess this is EA's way of trying to make E3 feel important again.

Franchise Mode Details are the only thing I care about...even then, I am more excited about Modern Warfare 2 at this point.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:41 AM   #11
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
The hype has really died for this game. I was really expecting them to give us some Franchise Mode info by now - but other than the April 6 (non-information) blog, there hasn't really been a real update.
???

How has it died?

Also, how was the blog on franchise mode non-informational? There was a lot of things that they said were being worked on.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:43 AM   #12
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
So the game is turning out to be bad in your opinion??
I don't know what his problem is.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:44 AM   #13
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanmank
Actually, I would like to know how the highlight show works- and if its from other games around the league
That's what I want to know too.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

HOping for a few more online features, obviously Online Dynasty, but even some other online modes. I'm not a huge online football gamer, but I would be if more of my friends picked up Madden... the problem is, generally, I'm much better than them and beat them every game which isn't much fun for them or me. Having something where we could team up or work together, if implemented right, would be a blast.

But... Online Dynasty is the feature I want. Everything else, I can do without.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:46 AM   #15
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30

E3 has been going downhill for the past few years. I guess this is EA's way of trying to make E3 feel important again.

Franchise Mode Details are the only thing I care about...even then, I am more excited about Modern Warfare 2 at this point.
E3 has always been important. Anticipation for E3 only builds up hype rather than "die down".
Old 05-22-2009, 11:54 AM   #16
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
The "EPIC" presentation feature.

I'm also hoping to see a confirmation for some parts of backtrack being used for regular replays. Like for example, it would be cool if they had Collinsworth break down a big play for a TD with the telestrator.
That would be cool, but I think that they need to use the telestrator like John Madden used on television. Arrows were going everywhere!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »