Home

The Madden NFL 10 Pre-E3 Info Thread

This is a discussion on The Madden NFL 10 Pre-E3 Info Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 12:57 PM   #33
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Besides Online Franchise- Whats the ONE feature/addition you hope is announced at

-80 Man Roster with active/inactive list

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 05-22-2009, 12:59 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Besides Online Franchise- Whats the ONE feature/addition you hope is announced at

hmmm. If this so called big feature is to be revealed at E3 than im sure it would probably have something to do with the facebook idea that phil was taking about.

Sorry to burst you guys bubble with the huge number of high hopes for online franchise mode but I don't understand why they would wait until E3 to announce a game mode that was already in ncaa 09 last year. It doesn't make since at all.

I do remember phil saying give madden leagues another chance which could mean they re-wrote the mode similar to online franchise.

Come on people think what this SO CALLED big announcement could be.
R.I.P Sean Taylor #21

Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Lakers

XBOX 360 Gamertag: HOLLYWOOD III
Old 05-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #35
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood21
Sorry to burst you guys bubble with the huge number of high hopes for online franchise mode but I don't understand why they would wait until E3 to announce a game mode that was already in ncaa 09 last year. It doesn't make since at all.

Yes it does... remember what Phil said, "Our big online feature is expected by many but they will be surprised by how it's delivered."

I'm guessing they will tie in the facebook stuff into online franchise. Depending on how they tie it in, it could end up being a really unique feature.

But yeah we will see.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #36
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

OVR: 10

Online support of each online franchise member with stats, leaders, & member communication.

A online franchise highlight show!

That would be awesome!!!!!

Last edited by mars85042; 05-22-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
I don't know why people want superstar mode to be gone for good.

I mean I don't like it either but it's a good idea and all they need to do is rework it.

If superstar mode is removed, Madden 06 would be the most recent madden game that would end up being a lost cause since QB vision is already gone...
If Superstar mode has become like Fifa 09 or NHL 09's "Be A Pro" mode, it will be much better. It's great to really show that you're playing well or poorly on a play-by-play basis. I just started playing Fifa 09 last night, and though I'm playing on an easy difficulty, it's fun to play Be A Pro.

-Superstar Mode: Part of me wants to believe that this year's Superstar Mode is going to be one of the "Big" announcements. And if it has been fixed, and has become fun like the "Be A Pro" modes I've played... Then this is what I wanna hear announced.

-Passing Game: If Superstar hasn't been fixed, then I don't care about it. Which means I want to hear about the passing game. Most specifically if WR's will make a play on the ball when it's in air. I'm so tired of trying to user catch passes, just to have the receiver continue on his way without jumping to make a play on the ball.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #38
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
No.

The "EPIC" presentation feature has never been in a football game.
Quote:
Yes it does... remember what Phil said, "Our big online feature is expected by many but they will be surprised by how it's delivered."

I'm guessing they will tie in the facebook stuff into online franchise. Depending on how they tie it in, it could end up being a really unique feature.

But yeah we will see.

At first i was tryint to think what has never been in a football game. but the more i think bout it is probably online franchise with a facebook connection somehow

Modest in Speech..Superior in Action

Hit me on Twitter - SeanSemps
Old 05-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #39
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Franchise Mode: I really want to see what Josh Looman has brought to the table from NFLHC09. The offseason stuff including scouting for the draft, FA, Trades, player progression that works like in Head Coach, etc. Ticket prices, stadium upgrades, advertising, etc.

Presentation: Self explanatory. What we've been wanting for 4 years now.
Yes it would be nice to see what josh has brought to madden 10 franchise mode. But I hope they surprise us by announing create a play creator. Slim chance but you never know.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #40
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

But yeah we will see.
When you say facebook do you think it will be like the 2k leagues, with a total interface?

Or maybe full communication to league members & stats?

That would be totally awesome.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »