Home

Does the game still freeze for interceptions?

This is a discussion on Does the game still freeze for interceptions? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #25
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Does the game still freeze for interceptions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckinAPhilliezhat
No..because an interception is an animation..Even if the camera was going at regular speed you wouldnt be able to move anywhere..so what are you talking about?
Well if you cant move whats the difference between if the camera slowly moves or whatever or if it takes a momentary pause? Your argument is very confusing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
thanks for using other unrealistic features to go against my point but anyways..like I said in a previous post..they should slow the game down during the interception rather than completely stop it..It just keeps things moving..and yes some sacrifices do have to be made for video games..but this isnt one of them.
Give up man, you are so WRONG on this issue.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:24 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Kelley
You can't be serious...
lol I can tell you're a follower..just for a heads up..it wasnt the op that people were complaining about...people just dont like my idea of slowing the game down instead of pausing it..wanna try again?
Old 05-31-2009, 09:28 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
Well if you cant move whats the difference between if the camera slowly moves or whatever or if it takes a momentary pause? Your argument is very confusing
Let me clarify something for you and everybody else..I dont think its possible for me to care any less than I do right now if they remove this feature...the only reason I brought it up is because the madden team has been focused on being authentic and this is far from it...And for the last time..making the camera slowly move would be closer to realism then having the game just STOP...thats all..stop trippin off of nothing.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:35 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
lol I can tell you're a follower..just for a heads up..it wasnt the op that people were complaining about...people just dont like my idea of slowing the game down instead of pausing it..wanna try again?
No I dont want to try again, because what your saying is dumb. I have been playing madden since day one. ( I'm in my late 30s) Most madden players know the game pauses so the camera can rotate and it has never been a issue but a plus.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:42 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
No I dont want to try again, because what your saying is dumb. I have been playing madden since day one. ( I'm in my late 30s) Most madden players know the game pauses so the camera can rotate and it has never been a issue but a plus.
that hurt...but I'll respect my elders and not respond to that part..as for the camera rotating..I know thats the reason..but I wanted to point it away to ea since they're trying to make madden more realistic. I dont care though..just tryna help out.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:48 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
that hurt...but I'll respect my elders and not respond to that part..as for the camera rotating..I know thats the reason..but I wanted to point it away to ea since they're trying to make madden more realistic. I dont care though..just tryna help out.
My bad I didnt mean to sound cruel. Sorry about that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2009, 09:59 PM   #32
Pro

Quote:
My bad I didnt mean to sound cruel. Sorry about that.
its cool...what I said wasnt any better..but like I said earlier in this thread..If other people dont think its a problem..then its not a problem..end of story.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »