Home

Anyone else feel cheated after E3?

This is a discussion on Anyone else feel cheated after E3? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 06:52 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Anyone else feel cheated after E3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
no, its not impatience. I felt like they just scuttled through showing just the online franchise this year and hurried onto the next game like it was in last years game.

They took a little time to go through some features for some new games, and just because madden is released every year, i feel they should have gone over a few things that will be in this years.
There was a reason why it was called Electronic Arts Press Conference and not Madden NFL 10 Press Conference. I dont know about you, but i didnt really expect much it. I am looking for to the floor demo of Madden and its impressions. Just wait a little longer man. All your waiting will be come to fruition.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
What about those that dont care much for online 'chise? To be 100% honest, it WILL require a gold account for live users and i dont have all kinds of money to cough up to just play a game online, when i can play the same mode by myself.
so the $5 a month you would have to spare is your biggest complaint? You can also play your other xbox games online
Old 06-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Nope, never said or anticipated that. I just thought there would be a little more than a quick video.
You must be new to the whole E3 thing, EVERY website will have hands on demos from the show floor all this week with tons of gameplay video and info.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #20
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4reak
so the $5 a month you would have to spare is your biggest complaint? You can also play your other xbox games online
$8 is more accurate. You try having to pay and take care of 2 kids, rent, school loan payments. Why pay out $8 for a feature you can play without having to pay for it?

Everyone is sooo excited over online franchise..i just got a huge feeling all this praise will turn into complaints when something isnt right.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 06-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #21
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Bro chill out. It's week long deal. Ian also qouted on his twitter. That what ever does not get talked botu at E3 then he will do it in the weekly blogs between now and the time it is release.People should be happy just bout getting online franchise. That alone should be well worth watching the conference. Some people just will never ever be happy. Oh well I am happy. I also know what ever don't get talked about here at E3 will be talked bout in the blogs. SO I am going to chill and enjoy watching E3 on G4 for the week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
$8 is more accurate. You try having to pay and take care of 2 kids, rent, school loan payments. Why pay out $8 for a feature you can play without having to pay for it?

Everyone is sooo excited over online franchise..i just got a huge feeling all this praise will turn into complaints when something isnt right.
Actually is $50 a year so its less then $5 a month.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #23
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

You lot make me sick! E3 is NOT over, that was the opening press conference.
Maaaaan.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 9

Over? E3 technically hasn't begun yet. It doesn't begin until tomorrow morning. This was the E3 preview show.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »