Home

wow,looks iike we might get a solid madden this year,but now starts the long wait....

This is a discussion on wow,looks iike we might get a solid madden this year,but now starts the long wait.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 8
wow,looks iike we might get a solid madden this year,but now starts the long wait....

2 and a half months,after hearing this recent news,i want this game today,not in 2 and a half long freakin months,but sadly we must wait untill release date,just take it one week at a time i guess?and if you think about it its really only 2 months away before we can get some madden action of our own,when the demo comes out

i just hope they keep us updated,and i really hope they dont ship this game untill about 3 wweks untill launch,it drives me nutts when game companys ship finished game 2-3 months early,when they could be using alot of that time to work on the game,because if no ones working on it to make it better,were waiting for nothing basicly,becuase the finished copies are sitting in a ware house waiting to be shipped to the stores
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »