Home

The Extra Point/Total Access Show

This is a discussion on The Extra Point/Total Access Show within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 09:35 PM   #9
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: The Extra Point/Total Access Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyhobbs321813
you didnt really miss anything they only announced online frachise.
i would guess a weekly show but not sure
k thanx, good thing E3 is for a couple of days...Hopefully tomorrow is alot juicer as I am unsure if I will ever try online franchise...
Old 06-01-2009, 09:35 PM   #10
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

This feature must be really HUGE and mind blowing if they are keeping it so secret like they have been. I am very interested in this feature as well and I hope Ian and EA deliver big time.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
In the interview posted last night on AllGames, it mentioned a look around the league of your franchise, players, stats, and so on. They said that it was very "Sportscenter-esque," though did not mention whether it was in Online Franchise, but was in offline.
yea he made it sound amazing i cannot wait to see it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
me too...especially since they compare it to sportscenter...the most watched sports show on tv.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:45 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
When I Was listening to it this is what I wrote down

Quote:
To say it again, the pre-game/post-game wrap-up show talks about the actual progress of your franchises (just offline for now, no mention of whether this will be in the rumored online mode); live stats, covering other games, and so on. Sounds pretty good. That would be slick for an online franchise if it were included.
Can't get the interview again, that section has not been reposted. This was just for those that might not have caught it last night.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 7

Dude i am so pumped for all the presentation advancements this season!! Hoping for a Pre Game Show, a Post Game Show, and the Extra Point Show. Just a thought, how cool would it be to have Adam Schefter, Rich Eisen, Rod Woodson, Baldy, and Marshall Faulk break down, critique, and even criticize all the moves that you make during the course of your Franchise!!
Old 06-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigD_916
Dude i am so pumped for all the presentation advancements this season!! Hoping for a Pre Game Show, a Post Game Show, and the Extra Point Show. Just a thought, how cool would it be to have Adam Schefter, Rich Eisen, Rod Woodson, Baldy, and Marshall Faulk break down, critique, and even criticize all the moves that you make during the course of your Franchise!!
hate to break it to you but Schefter left nfl network for espn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by allgames
As someone who was in a league last year that got destroyed by players not finishing and even dropping out during the playoffs, I was thrilled with total control for commissioner. They said he'll be able to do anything needed to keep the league moving. There is also full integration with the EA website so highlights from the league games will all be integrated into the league page. I can't wait.

Also not sure when they plan on releasing the video we saw of presentation elements because it was awesome. It had a lot of the moments that were in 2K5, and there is a franchise show with the guys from the NFL Network that has an interactive rundown on the side of the screen like PTI. The rundown is interactive allowing you to jump ahead to things in the rundown you want to see. This was not shown in full to us, but really sounds great for making your franchise come to life.

Second paragraph to add to speculation.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »