Home

Any word on in-game saves?

This is a discussion on Any word on in-game saves? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2009, 10:53 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Ian, Saving Mid game possible in 10??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardown
I hope it makes it as it is not in NCAA 10. I love the dev comment on it not be included in NCAA, he said that is why we have super sim. However, I play 10 minute quarters and a couple of nights ago I had to stop playing after about a quarter and a half so I go and super sim to the end of the game. My QB finished with 78 pass attempts, my starting HB finished with 42 carries, they really need in-game saves. I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one, as I am a dad of three.
Super-sim is a complete JOKE! I have had games 3/4 complete and had to switch to super-sim to finish because something came up (life happens). In one quarter on super-sim stats become completely distorted and on several occasions more points were scored in one qtr of super-sim than the three qtrs of real play.

EA, do not use super-sim as an excuse to leave "IN-GAME SAVES" out. That would be a HUGE hit to this game imo. In-game saves is at the top of the list for most of us adult gamers ....

Next up, "custom playbooks" in franchise mode ???
Old 03-24-2009, 11:11 AM   #18
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

+1
In game saves are such a valuable feature. Please get it back in the game.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 03-24-2009, 11:33 AM   #19
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

I honestly will not buy the game unless this feature is in the game. I usually only get to play after 10 pm and if my game gets going long I want to save and get to bed. I have 2 kids and can't play anytime I want for an hour and a half strait.

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:47 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I was playing my MLB2k9 franchise last night. My dad called and wanted to get in a game of MLB2k9. So I said cool. I saved the franchise in the 4th inning. Went and played him in a game. Then came back and loaded my franchise and it went straight to the 4th inning where I left off.

PLEASE tell us this feature will make it into madden this year. With the busy schedule we run around with now a days, this should be a standard in this generation.

The Show has this as well. It's really sweet to save in-game, then come back later, say after work or whatever and pick up where I left off.Especially if it's a great game in progress and I really don't want to start it over...

Madden desperately needs this; it was in last-gen, so why not now?
Old 03-24-2009, 11:47 AM   #21
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
EA, do not use super-sim as an excuse to leave "IN-GAME SAVES" out. That would be a HUGE hit to this game imo. In-game saves is at the top of the list for most of us adult gamers ....
I feel exactly the same way. If Madden had in game saves I would 100% pass on NCAA this year and just get Madden. Its a must for older gamers and the age of gamers is going up all the time. I believe Madden '05 was the first game to have it on the PS2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 8

In-game saves is a must-have for this years version.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:55 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosgotcha
Yes, in game saves and on the fly audibles

i loved the quick audibles from the ps2 days, wish they would bring them back.

Old 03-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #24
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

As a family man with a 3 year old spontaneous son, I approve of this message...lol

You have no idea how many times I've had to quit games in the 3rd or 4th quarter because I had to go do something more important. That should no longer be the case....We need in-game saves....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »