Home

New Gameplay: Gametrailers

This is a discussion on New Gameplay: Gametrailers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #41
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: New Gameplay: Gametrailers

Grrr. Watch the left guard on the 3rd n 4 play. He spins in a circle,never touches the defender and gives up a sack.

Watch the wildcat vid. Right guard starts to block the runs off to the left and upfield away from the play.

On the 1st Bears/Jags vid watch the center at about the 1:40 mark. Another circle spin, no block.

Watch the Seattle vid. Left guard ignores defenders turns upfield and trys to block an lb away from the play, cant remember which play that was.

The oline/dline interaction is looking as bas as 09. Dammit Dammit Dammit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 17

Look at 1:30 on the video, the center doesnt make the greatest snap so it ends up being shot out to the right of Orvlosky. Could this possibly mean bad snaps?
Old 06-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

I agree that the movements are still pretty robotic...no question about it, locomotion needs to be one of the top priorities for 11. The more i see, the more i am begining to believe Madden 10 will be a very good game, while Madden 11 will be what we have all been waiting for. There was just too much on the plate for the dev team to turn the ship around in one year. We do know one thing for sure though...the franchise is definatly going in the right direction.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
Look at 1:30 on the video, the center doesnt make the greatest snap so it ends up being shot out to the right of Orvlosky. Could this possibly mean bad snaps?
That would be awesome, if the ratings come into play that way!
Old 06-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #45
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBoweshow8282
Ii am begining to believe Madden 10 will be a very good game, while Madden 11 will be what we have all been waiting for.
Every year I hear this about Madden, "Just wait..next year will be great".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 7

I hope the blocking is fixed more before the game is done. The O-line look so confused out there maybe it is because of the guys ratings.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGamerLT
I hope the blocking is fixed more before the game is done. The O-line look so confused out there maybe it is because of the guys ratings.

Don't hold your breath at this stage of the game....I seriously doubt any real additions to gameplay are being made....only tweaks to what we already see (such as glitches/bugs/freezes, etc. being fixed)
Old 06-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBoweshow8282
I agree that the movements are still pretty robotic...no question about it, locomotion needs to be one of the top priorities for 11. The more i see, the more i am begining to believe Madden 10 will be a very good game, while Madden 11 will be what we have all been waiting for. There was just too much on the plate for the dev team to turn the ship around in one year. We do know one thing for sure though...the franchise is definatly going in the right direction.
I hate to pee in anyone's Cheerio's, but this EXACT same sentence has been uttered for YEARS now...

Madden 07 is better than 06, but 08 is going to be "the one we have been waiting for"...

Madden 08 is better than 07, but 09 is going to be "the one we have been waiting for"...

Madden 09 is better than 08, but 10 is going to be "the one we have been waiting for"...

And now...let's just leave it at this, if you bookmark this page (or archive this comment) and come back during E3 NEXT year, the comment will be:

Madden 11 is better than 10, but 12 is going to be "the one we have been waiting for"...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »