Home

This game would be AMAZING, If we had.....

This is a discussion on This game would be AMAZING, If we had..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
This game would be AMAZING, If we had.....

For me, I am all about presentation and looking like real football so it would be if we had adjustable sock length. I hate how Larry Fitzgerald has high socks when in reality he always has almost all red and just a tiny bit of sock showing.

So whats one thing that would make this game amazing for you, even if you already think it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 23
Re: This game would be AMAZING, If we had.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by samfan8890
For me, I am all about presentation and looking like real football so it would be if we had adjustable sock length. I hate how Larry Fitzgerald has high socks when in reality he always has almost all red and just a tiny bit of sock showing.

So whats one thing that would make this game amazing for you, even if you already think it is.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Right now I am just tired of all of the complaints. Point is for now. If you ain't happy with madden 10 don't buy it. Hold you complaints until madden comes out.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

Old 06-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:

No one is forcing you to buy the game bud. Its a free economic system we have here in America and its a wonderful thing...you dont like you dont have to buy it. So you can stop complaining about what you didnt get this year, and just show your unhappy by not buying this years Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:

They wont change that because the NFL wont allow it, players get penalized for using the socks in different sizes other than what they say so.

*Actual time may vary.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 10

They cant ppuit this in the game b/c its against league rules to promote this. Instead of looking at what we dont have how about what we do have. Everyone cried and pleaded just for refs and chain gang last year. That that was given to the masses early and everyone moves on to the next thing quickest they can be upset about.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:23 PM   #8
Rookie

BlackJack_Williams's Arena

OVR: 7

lol out of left field with a topic that has been brought up many times. OS needs to cool off and take a break until Aug. 14th
Playing right now: Rocket League
Games Looking forward to: Moving to PS4 lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »