Home

The only thing that scares me is future Madden development

This is a discussion on The only thing that scares me is future Madden development within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 02:05 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: The only thing that scares me is future Madden development

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Well it just Amazes me that people still bitch here. We are all on the road to Video game Football Perfection, who knows how far we are, we only know how far we have come so far. Ok so we pulled a Uturn in Madden 2006 and we finally started to see real Improvement in Madden 2009. So here we are Driving down the road for Madden 2010, Obviously heading in the Right Direction. Yet There are actually people who would want to pull our car over, yank the driver out and, and risk another David Ortiz.

Thanks for the Offer but I will keep my faith in the crew we have right now.
Agreed! I dont think that "video Football Perfection" is ever going to be attainable, just because the amount of people that would rather hate on a game then give it the credit it deserves. Ian and his Madden crew have done a good job this year in realizing what has plagued this huge franchise for several years now and turning it down the right road again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 02:31 AM   #42
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

All of the Call of Duty/Rainbow Six kids will soon fade away, and it will go back to normal when everything gets revealed...

I know I'm definitely a new dude here, but I always see the OS Vets talking about things goin back to have they use to be -- and it will...but I think right around after New Years, and especially into February things will heat back up and Ian will have sneak away for another 3 to 4 months maybe only doing blogs if he still wants to do that..

The only thing I think is sure is that if he ever did come back...it would be with the thickest skin ever (no homo)..

Either way..you can guarantee Ian will put out the best possible product he can within a year, im not trying to s**k him, but you can tell that the dude just isnt like that to put out so watered down version of a game that he genuinely loves.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:33 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

Oh man... Why does every thread have two sides? Why does it slowly drift away from the main topic around the second page??

Oh well...

I understand you OP. He seemed a little frustrated but I would be too. It's like getting a C for a paper you thought was an A...

Hopefully, he and his crew don't take all this bashing to heart and do a lackluster job next year. Then, the community would be at fault for a bad game. That would be the ultimate revenge!
Old 06-04-2009, 03:03 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yea, im gonna step aside from the you guys calling each other bitch and so on.

The fact is, OS got big enough, and meant enough for us to be "tweeted" upon. Meaning we did make an impact. Was it for the better? Dont know totally yet. So we need to chill out.

On the same token, being realistic and seeing the flaws. I have to be a skeptic.

First I thought Ian and Co. were busy with E3 and this whole not coming back and blah blah was only spill over of anxiety for having to get everything ready for the show. Guess not.

I dont know if any major changes can be made up to this point to resolve some of the bigger issues the community has. However, if time is still available to make changes and add things, then we all are wasting our time sitting here arguing about this. We should be posting on threads geared towards helping the dev team.

I mean lets say u LOVE the game the way it is now. Wouldnt you want to offer extra advice to make it better? Or are you just saying. "Omgz i love the game, i love it, i love it, i love it. Dont change a thing!" How can you possibly think you are helping? I'm sure even as big and apparent the egos are at EA, they dont need that much stroking. I love how people just forget the past failures.

Ian really needs to step up to the plate. Answer the people, and see where we all stand after that. Because regardless of what happens, we're still getting a "better" madden, and that my friends is our only option. So deal with it......
Old 06-04-2009, 03:05 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Guys,

Enough with the damn posts and threads about the developers...let's focus on the game itself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »