Home

Madden NFL 10 Video: Ray Lewis Ravens Intro (Chase @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Video: Ray Lewis Ravens Intro (Chase @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 10 Video: Ray Lewis Ravens Intro (Chase @ E3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
Why didn't they just motion-capture someone mimicking the actual Ray Lewis dance and put that in?

The one in the Madden 10 video is not very accurate.

The real Ray Lewis bends over and does a double-chest pump and stuff.

I think that stuff would be better motion-captured.

It's cool that they tried though. I like it.
If it is the same guy they have for most of the Mo-capping, he thinks he does everything right already. I think they tell the Mo-Cap guy, "Do the Ray Lewis dance", and he does his impression of Ray Lewis without actually looking at any video, or trying to learn how it is actually done.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earaylewis
Im a Ravens fan

im very sorry to break the party but this is not even close to the real dance of Ray Lewis in real life.

My father said to me when you do something put your effort at 100 % or dont do it.

I think in this case they dont have put 100 % effort.

But its a beginning and im still appreciate what EA SPORTS as done so far with this game.

So its my point

100 % effort not 70 %
Guess what, he felt like doing a different dance that day. He wanted to break the monotony so he changed his dance moves up specifically for Maddens alternate game universe. (Sigh) Some folks have absolutely no imagination.

Quit being so stiff and loosen up that top button. Its gettin hot in here, lol. I'd hate to have to walk in your shoes man if you over analyze **** like this in your everyday life, because if you do, you experience NO joy out of anything.

This aint calculus class mayne. "Uhhh, his shoe string was untied, which means if he moved his left foot 3 degrees, in all actuality, he should've tripped, and rotated his hand 5 degrees, so that in relation...." ****ing dead that **** already.

I'm sorry to break YOUR party of breaking our party to let you know how you are coming across to others when they read your post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:13 AM   #75
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Hey chase, or anyone that knows but I think chase was playing during the vid?

Are the guys playing pressing buttons to skip through stuff after the ray lewis dance? If not Im a bit concerned because theres like no rhyme or reason behind what they show. I didnt hear any intro commentary and it goes from ray lewis to a shot of a coach standing there, right to the coin toss? I am assuming that they were skipping through scenes and im hoping that i am right....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #76
Banned

Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2k9
My only complaint is why was the Falcon player wearing a sunvisor during the coin toss in a snow game?
Guess what.....I mentioned to that falcon player that the folks on OS were wondering why he was wearing a sunvisor in the snow. You wanna know what he told me? You dont? Well I'll tell you anyway. I'll quote his exact words.

"You know what, you little half a pint mother****er, go tell your little geeked out *** friends on OS, that I wear a ****ING visor when I FEEL like wearin a visor, and until they're buying me visors, they aint dictating what I do with my ****, and as a matter of fact, the next time I play, I'm wearin a beani, I dont care if its 100 degrees outside, tell em to suck on that one"

Thats exactly what he said.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:31 AM   #77
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Guess what.....I mentioned to that falcon player that the folks on OS were wondering why he was wearing a sunvisor in the snow. You wanna know what he told me? You dont? Well I'll tell you anyway. I'll quote his exact words.

"You know what, you little half a pint mother****er, go tell your little geeked out *** friends on OS, that I wear a ****ING visor when I FEEL like wearin a visor, and until they're buying me visors, they aint dictating what I do with my ****, and as a matter of fact, the next time I play, I'm wearin a beani, I dont care if its 100 degrees outside, tell em to suck on that one"

Thats exactly what he said.

wow man, your in your own little world, aint you,
Old 06-04-2009, 10:40 AM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
I bet they got the BRIAN DAWKINS intro in the game too!

&nbsp
&nbsp

I love this man.

First thing I will do in my Franchise is trade Brain Dawkins BACK to the Eagles. Because there's no way in hell he's a Bronco if I can do anything about it.
yeah, im a panther fan but i love the heart , emotion and intensity that Brian Dawkins plays with. Its going to be hard to see him in a Broncos unifrm, it just wont be right. But hey at least he's out of the NFC lol im jp, I hope he goes back to philly before he retires.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:43 AM   #79
Rookie

i hope sombody from the panthers have there own little intro like this. Deangelo Williams, julius Peppers, Jon Beason, Steve Smith.. sombody hahaha
Old 06-04-2009, 10:53 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 10

great player they choose

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »