Home

Broadcast Camera fans unite!

This is a discussion on Broadcast Camera fans unite! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How will you use the broadcast cam?
Watch cpu vs. cpu 273 45.88%
As a playable angle 112 18.82%
Both 210 35.29%
Voters: 595. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Broadcast Camera fans unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilljon26
do anyone think that the behind the QB is a disadvantage to the defense for the offense has no problem with backin up and passing but the conerback from this camera angle have a problem judging the distance between to far from the WR or to close which always in up in a misplay and I get scored on or if madden got all the mistakes fixed from 09 it might be better but from broadcast angle you don't have to worry about the hold field morphin around justed to go the other way in broadcast cam. you can judge the pass cover the WR or tackle or pick it off even better the QB can judge better how far of a gap he has between the coner and his man and if theres a fumble you just pick up the ball and run the opposite way with no field spinning around the same in a interception just like watching a real football game being televised now thats sim football for you
Always wondered about an option to swing the camera around when you are on defense. Offense the Camera would be behind the QB and defense the camera for your view would be behind the MLB.

Guess this would not work in multi player games but it may be an interesting option for single player games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #82
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsBoYee
Its like I found my long lost tribe. Broadcast players unite! Great to see those loyal to this camera come out of the wood works.
you know it dude....it's nice to see the "tribe" come together. Hope this post doesn't offend anyone.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #83
Pro

OVR: 11

Love the dedication Tarheel, but there has been ZERO info on anything about getting this into the game for a long long time. Are you still holding out hope?
Old 06-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #84
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel
you know it dude....it's nice to see the "tribe" come together. Hope this post doesn't offend anyone.
I think it's sad and pathetic that one even has to be concerned about this....I miss the old days (not THAT long ago) where people could actually speak their minds. I'm not advocating we should all be able to use the 'N' word and all that, I'm just saying I'm annoyed that one person in ten thousand is 'offended' by something so legislation is passed to pacify that one moron.

Back on topic:

I never used the broadcast view except on Joe Montana football, which was the default, I think LOL. But I'm all for including it in 10, which is overall is shaping up nicely, devs!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #85
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsBoYee
Love the dedication Tarheel, but there has been ZERO info on anything about getting this into the game for a long long time. Are you still holding out hope?
You just don't know (well maybe you do) how much I want this angle.
contact Ian:
http://twitter.com/ian_cummings

Go here for NCAA:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/390/218567.page
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #86
Pro

OVR: 11

Just want to state for the record that in no way, shape or form was my use of the word "tribe" was to have any correlation to any racial shape or form. To even put my post in that context is slightly ridiculous.

I hear ya Tarheel...just can't do twitter. If the Dev's are reading this...this should be enough.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #87
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel
You just don't know (well maybe you do) how much I want this angle.
Yeah, you and me both. I would pay $100 for this game with the broadcast angle, the game just doesn't look realistic without it.

Wonder why Head Coach '09 didn't have these camera issues?
Old 06-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #88
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax696
I don't post much on this site, but I do follow the news, and I must say, I'm quite impressed that Madden has made it even this far on this generation of consoles. However, this issue of the broadcast camera hits very close to home for me, because it was this very feature that caused me to buy the PS2 when Madden 2001 came out, the fact that it looked like a televised football game.!
Ah. Madden 2001, to me that was my favorite modern day Madden. That game blew me away....and the camera angles were sweet.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »