Home

Tattoo's ?????

This is a discussion on Tattoo's ????? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Tattoo's ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
Madden had tattoos on last-gen (though they were not accurate at all). I think they just don't want to go through the time required to do so, and it's essentially meaningless to the game as you really can't even see them, so it's no big deal.
This is true for madden 09...but with all the cutscenes and close ups we have now..tattoos wouldn't be a waist of time.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 15

I'm gonna get railed for this one, but...

"If you see it on Sunday, see it in Madden NFL."

Comments?
Old 06-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
I'm gonna get railed for this one, but...

"If you see it on Sunday, see it in Madden NFL."

Comments?
Agree!! They should have tattoos and sock lengths and a thousand different shoe types and color ways, but it is not mine or any other gamers say. It is Ian's and Roger Goodel'ls say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 06:46 PM   #12
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9

And now for the correct answer:

Upon accepting the exclusive NFL license, EA was bound to certain restrictions imposed by the league on the final product. One of these is NFL oversight on the players' images. For whatever reason, the NFL decided having players with ink would give a bad image to the league, and thus they pulled the plug on this operation, thus removing what is, in my opinion, a very important piece of the realism factor.

I want tats back!

Old 06-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J

Upon accepting the exclusive NFL license, EA was bound to certain oversights by the league on the product. One of these is player image. For whatever reason, the NFL decided having players with ink would give a bad image to the league, and thus they pulled the plug on this operation, thus removing what is, in my opinion, a very important piece of the realism factor.

I was tats back!

Do you have a link where it states this?
Old 06-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #14
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J

Upon accepting the exclusive NFL license, EA was bound to certain restrictions imposed by the league on the final product. One of these is NFL oversight on the players' images. For whatever reason, the NFL decided having players with ink would give a bad image to the league, and thus they pulled the plug on this operation, thus removing what is, in my opinion, a very important piece of the realism factor.

I want tats back!
Oh, also, anyone wonder why nice, long dreads aren't in the game anymore? Notice how they disappeared right around the time the league was making a push to ban long hair?

Old 06-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #15
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Do you have a link where it states this?
Mmmm...might be tough to dig it up but I remember hearing about it a while ago. I'm sure someone official could verify it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

^ i agree...not that its a big deal i would just like to see it in madden....i mean...does anyone have nba live 09?...the tattoo's in that game are amazing...and on the contrary i think they are noticeable especially since they do alot of zoom ins and animations...i mean they dont have to be THAT accurate,,,just put basic ones in there like the ps2 version...but i am nitpicky with the little things...im the guy that will edit everyone on my redskins roster to make sure they are all wearing the right gear and shoes they wear in real life. lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »