Home

Scoreboard is backwards (home team at the top)

This is a discussion on Scoreboard is backwards (home team at the top) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Scoreboard is backwards (home team at the top)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Maybe it's because it has nothing to do with how the game will play. I've been watching NFL football for 30 years and I've never noticed , or cared which team is where when they show the score. Who the hell cares really? Scoreboard is backwards, colored cleats, wrong face mask, shirt sleeve is wrong, friggin ridiculous. Gameplay matters, the scoreboard doesn't.

Hold on a minute, I think that color blue for the sky is a bit off, I hope they fix it. If they don't the fly overs will be ruined.
Yeah, you must not be a very intelligent football fan.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

You guys have very detailed eyes. I saw the score but didn't even realize it was backwards. Hopefully the EA team sees it and fixes it.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #19
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Maybe it's because it has nothing to do with how the game will play. I've been watching NFL football for 30 years and I've never noticed , or cared which team is where when they show the score. Who the hell cares really? Scoreboard is backwards, colored cleats, wrong face mask, shirt sleeve is wrong, friggin ridiculous. Gameplay matters, the scoreboard doesn't.

Hold on a minute, I think that color blue for the sky is a bit off, I hope they fix it. If they don't the fly overs will be ruined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skudplayr
Yeah, you must not be a very intelligent football fan.
Lol!

JMD, people must care if it's brought up. As a fan of sim football and realistic atmosphere I'm also gonna make sure I help in the cause of notifying EA about inaccuracies in a stadium, team uniforms, etc. It only helps us gamers blend 'video game vs reality'.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:48 PM   #20
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
What kind of spelling errors?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
the kind where the word is spelled wrong.......what are you asking bro?
LMAO at this exchange. I am seriously laughing out loud.

Back on topic, I understand what deegeezy wants. He wants authenticity. He wants it to look like a real broadcast. That's what I want as well. If it's an easy fix, go ahead and fix it real quick. If it's something that's gonna take time and take away from tuning other parts of the game then don't worry about it. It's not that big of a deal. As for JMD, the game is more than just gameplay, man. There all kinds of aspects to the game of football. You may have never noticed this when watching live football, but I have. I would have certainly noticed it on the game. While it's not a game killer in the least bit, it does take away from the game some....if only a little bit, it's still taking away from the game. No one is saying there not gonna buy the game because of this, well except that one guy lol, but they just want to bring it to the attention of someone who could possibly fix it. That's all.

Edit: JMD, it also doesn't help that you're a chiefs fan. ughh

Last edited by splff3000; 06-05-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #21

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Thanks for the support fellas haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #22
Rookie

twthomas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
In NCAA 08, The NATIONAL CHAMPIONS banner in Nebraska (I think) was spelled NATIONAL CHAPIONS
Well it is in Nebraska.... have you ever met anyone from Nebraska?

I am certain they invented the tooth brush there, otherwise it would be refered to as teeth brush if you catch my drift. I am just suprised it wasn't 'champyuns' or 'champin's'.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #23
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by twthomas
Well it is in Nebraska.... have you ever met anyone from Nebraska?

I am certain they invented the tooth brush there, otherwise it would be refered to as teeth brush if you catch my drift. I am just suprised it wasn't 'champyuns' or 'champin's'.
LMAO
Old 06-05-2009, 08:20 PM   #24
Bob Loblaw

Jonsco28's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
the kind where the word is spelled wrong.......what are you asking bro? I wasnt saying there were spelling errors, I was using spelling errors to relate the magnitude of the home team being in the wrong spot. it should be fixed if they are aware of it.
Last year they spelled "Favre" wrong in one of the menu screens. He's a future HOF'er, not to mention their coverboy for last year, and they still missed it. "Farve". Funny. It was fixed later in one of their patches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »